Project Carma

Have a great FTL experience you would like to share? Post here!
Cooper Witzke

Re: Project Carma

Postby Cooper Witzke » Mon Dec 26, 2016 3:43 am

(ignore this post)
Last edited by Cooper Witzke on Mon Dec 26, 2016 3:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
The Sword's Plasma Glimmers In The Night Sky.
Cooper Witzke

Postby Cooper Witzke » Sun Jan 01, 2017 11:23 pm

Well.. who knows? Maybe it is a coincidence? Or maybe it could be much more sinister? Again, who knows? ;)
Cooper Witzke

Postby Cooper Witzke » Tue Jan 03, 2017 3:52 pm

I'm starting to work on it today... is it good so far?
Cooper Witzke

Postby Cooper Witzke » Wed Jan 11, 2017 6:44 pm

Sorry for lack of updates But here's one now, the story gets much more sinister
I_am_person

Postby I_am_person » Thu Jan 12, 2017 1:25 am

Hey um one thing. Try turning your writing into paragraphs and spacing it a little bit. Pratically it allows for some suspense breaks or something like that but mainly, it helps the reader. For instance,

You'd rather read this than You'd rather read this than You'd rather read this than You'd rather read this than You'd rather read this than You'd rather read this than You'd rather read this than

You'd rather read this than You'd rather read this than You'd rather read this than You'd rather read this than You'd rather read this than You'd rather read this than You'd rather read this than You'd rather read this than You'd rather read this than You'd rather read this than

You'd rather read this than You'd rather read this than You'd rather read this than You'd rather read this than You'd rather read this than You'd rather read this than You'd rather read this than You'd rather read this than You'd rather read this than You'd rather read this than You'd rather read this than You'd rather read this than

You'd rather read this than You'd rather read this than You'd rather read this than You'd rather read this than You'd rather read this than You'd rather read this than You'd rather read this than You'd rather read this than You'd rather read this than You'd rather read this than You'd rather read this than You'd rather read this than You'd rather read this than You'd rather read this than

this, right? this, right? this, right? this, right? this, right? this, right? this, right? this, right? this, right? this, right? this, right? this, right? this, right? this, right? this, right? this, right? this, right? this, right? this, right? this, right? this, right? this, right? this, right? this, right? this, right? this, right? this, right? this, right? this, right? this, right? this, right? this, right? this, right? this, right? this, right? this, right? this, right? this, right? this, right? this, right? this, right? this, right? this, right? this, right? this, right? this, right? this, right? this, right? this, right? this, right? this, right? this, right? this, right? this, right? this, right? this, right? this, right? this, right? this, right? this, right? this, right? this, right? this, right? this, right? this, right? this, right? this, right? this, right? this, right? this, right? this, right? this, right? this, right? this, right? this, right? this, right? this, right? this, right? this, right? this, right? this, right? this, right? this, right? this, right? this, right? this, right? this, right? this, right? this, right? this, right? this, right? this, right? this, right? this, right? this, right? this, right? this, right? this, right? this, right? this, right? this, right? this, right? this, right? this, right? this, right? this, right? this, right? this, right? this, right? this, right? this, right? this, right? this, right? this, right? this, right? this, right? this, right? this, right? this, right? this, right? this, right? this, right? this, right? this, right? this, right? this, right? this, right? this, right? this, right? this, right? this, right? this, right? this, right? this, right? this, right? this, right? this, right? this, right? this, right? this, right? this, right? this, right? this, right? this, right? this, right? this, right? this, right? this, right? this, right? this, right? this, right? this, right? this, right?

Ever wonder why? It's because people would rather read paragraphs with decent length instead of walls of text. They don't have to be all cut up either, just add some spacing. It adds readability and reduces the chances of people getting bored.
Injustice Rains From Above!
Cooper Witzke

Postby Cooper Witzke » Thu Jan 12, 2017 9:14 pm

That's what I'm going to do next, every Six chapters or so I'm going to go back and make it more neat.
I_am_person

Postby I_am_person » Fri Jan 27, 2017 11:47 pm

A quick question, and you don't have to answer, but who did you send this to originally?
Cooper Witzke

Postby Cooper Witzke » Thu Feb 02, 2017 3:15 pm

No one.. this was just in memory of me and Caden's friendship.. are you asking how a write this?
I_am_person

Postby I_am_person » Thu Feb 02, 2017 3:53 pm

Cooper Witzke wrote:No one.. this was just in memory of me and Caden's friendship.. are you asking how a write this?

Cooper Witzke wrote:
I mean the only socialization i've had with you was “hi” and “Sup”. so hey. If you didn't like me back then just come honestly with me. I might have a litt- no me- no big breakdown. But don't worry. It was fun while it lasted. So.. now for the other option for you. If you've been feeling the same way, or love that i'm making and dedicating this to you. Than could we please just talk..? Ever since a couple days before open house i noticed that your steam account was gone. And when we headed to open house and i saw you i wanted to talk. My ADHD kicked in and started making my instincts to say not to. I just really want to talk to you again. You were the only REAL friend i had. One i could sit down and talk about my favorite game to. So this has been going on for awhile so i'm just gonna head.

that must've been for somebody you know irl...
Cooper Witzke

Postby Cooper Witzke » Thu Feb 02, 2017 4:37 pm

Yea it was.