A Strange Code

Have a great FTL experience you would like to share? Post here!
HarkintheMantis

Re: A Strange Code

Postby HarkintheMantis » Mon Sep 28, 2015 12:01 am

We aready gone
we will meet you at Zentari Alpha
HARKINTHEMANTIS ROCKS!!!!
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
stylesrj

Postby stylesrj » Tue Sep 29, 2015 10:19 pm

No you can't just leave me here to fight these Dreadknots!

Don't worry, you are not alone

Wait who is that?

I'm a mysterious entity who types in gold text to make me look even more mysterious. And I tell people they're not alone

Will you help me?

Hell no! You're on your own here mate! I'm with Ravanor here. Fighting all those Dreadknots with a Detective Escape Pod and a copy of the Lusty Mantis Maid? You've got a cloaca bigger than most other Mantis. Bye!

Wait a minute! Nooo! You're that foolish meatsack I thought I killed nooo! You can't leave me here! I know the secrets of Numberwang!

Stupid insect, I know far more than you'll ever know about Numberwang. Anyway Ravanor, what's for lunch? It better not be that Soylens Viridians.
SciGuy303

Postby SciGuy303 » Tue Sep 29, 2015 10:31 pm

Don't worry, the Monket Pirate Fleet of the Banana Defense Force (MPFBDF) is here! Attack with the 999 Burst Laser 2s and 666 Advanced Flaks we have. And also fire the Banana Artillerys and lock on with the Banana planetary defense turrets. Also, transfer 100 bananas to Styles in case he starves to death.
I do random stuff and surf on the fourms. That's about it.
stylesrj

Postby stylesrj » Tue Sep 29, 2015 10:58 pm

Shots have been fired... I'm seeing Dreadknots exploding left and right, but there's just so many of them. We need to blow the beacon, stop them from leaving this part of the sector!

Oh and before you blow the beacon, can you grab that fedora floating in space over there? I think that mantis was instantly killed by the return fire. Holy crap are those Dreadknots armed with Big Bang Lasers and Big Bang Beams?
SciGuy303

Postby SciGuy303 » Tue Sep 29, 2015 11:09 pm

We grabbed the fedora floating in space. Oh and dont worry we are flanking them with the 1500 ships we have. They have nowhere to run, we destroyed the FTL beacon. We launched a button at you. Press it, you will be transferred to Bananaspace and- OH SHI-
Transmission lost
stylesrj

Postby stylesrj » Tue Sep 29, 2015 11:27 pm

Last time I pressed a button, it was booby-trapped with mines and I had to create a portal to the moon to solve the problem at hand... I'm not doing that again!

Hey wait, where did you go? Hello? Who is it? Are you friendly or are you...

No! I must fight the Dreadknot!
This cannot be! But wait, it now makes sense.

Guys, I have some bad news.
I am the Dreadknot! It has been me this whole time ever since I came here with Collossatron. In fact, he's not dead either. I just integrated his systems into my own in the name of Numberwang.

Now then, thank you monkeys for the bananas. They will prove useful in destroying you.
SciGuy303

Postby SciGuy303 » Tue Sep 29, 2015 11:41 pm

Incoming transmission

Hello.

You shall

be punished

for all

you have done.

Unworthy

sins

shall be

disentegrated.

You do not

scare

NUMBERWANG.
Fireclaw27

Postby Fireclaw27 » Wed Sep 30, 2015 10:31 pm

Numberwang - present. Chance of survival increased. Collasatron present - Chance of madness increased. Lanius dreadknot - present. Chances of being eaten increased.
Numberwang must receive message.
But message is not numberwang.
Transmitting message:
THE MESSAGE: People of the universe, if you are listening to this message, then know that you are in grave danger. The zolten, beings of pure energy that they are, were created by another race. The Kal-Turi. This species is also known as the god race, for their their power to shift between realities. These beings have slept for trillions of centuries, but now they are waking. They wish to join peacefully with this universe. But we will change that. I, Captain Zaln, dread pirate, shall enslave these gods, and use their powers to control this galaxy. If you wish to survive much longer, kill all those who worship the so called "numberwang". Do this and you shall live. Fail, and you, together with the universe, shall burn.
Message transmitted.

Numberwang, what shall we do?

Kal-Turi: You shall die.
stylesrj

Postby stylesrj » Wed Sep 30, 2015 10:37 pm

This explains so much about the Zoltan.

Kassandra? But what are you doing in this canon?

Because that sudden revelation clashes with your interpretation of FTL canon so significantly that you called me in here.

But wait, aren't I a Dreadknot?

No you fool. I am the Dreadknot. We all are the Dreadknot. The Dreadknot has been in our hearts and souls for all this time and this time, it's shouting mightly "NUMBERWANG!"

That's Numberwang!
SciGuy303

Postby SciGuy303 » Wed Sep 30, 2015 11:56 pm

Kal-Turi.

You have made me angry.

And when I'm angry I write in a colour that is impossible to read without highlighting it.

Anyway, prepare to be disentagrated.