FTL - The Rise of the Empire - A FTL Tabletop-esque RPG

Have a great FTL experience you would like to share? Post here!
User avatar
Hanzz
Posts: 114
Joined: Tue Feb 12, 2013 12:01 am
Contact:

Re: FTL - The Rise of the Empire - A FTL Tabletop-esque RPG

Postby Hanzz » Sat Jul 04, 2015 3:19 pm

95% Chance wrote:Okay so, first off I'm damn interesting in this.

Secondly, is this thing still open to taking on new people?

Just for the record, I'm only new to the forums, not RP in general.


Yeah were still open, we havent even begun and were still open, new players will be rarely added after it begins so i suggest if you want to play you make a character sheet now
User avatar
95% Chance
Posts: 21
Joined: Thu Jul 02, 2015 10:12 am
Contact:

Re: FTL - The Rise of the Empire - A FTL Tabletop-esque RPG

Postby 95% Chance » Mon Jul 06, 2015 12:18 am

Hanzz wrote:
95% Chance wrote:Okay so, first off I'm damn interesting in this.

Secondly, is this thing still open to taking on new people?

Just for the record, I'm only new to the forums, not RP in general.


Yeah were still open, we havent even begun and were still open, new players will be rarely added after it begins so i suggest if you want to play you make a character sheet now


Alright! I just figured I should ask beforehand so I didn't go through all the trouble of creating a character sheet and it not be open etc. etc.

I'll get right on it.

Basics

Name (& pronunciation): Thryyykjo Dyyrge(thri-ck-yo durj)
Date of Birth (& age): December 6. Age 26
Place of Birth: Mantis War Colony Intuurjtna III
Gender: Male
Species/Racial Origin: Mantis
Social Class/Community Status: Elite Colony Guard
Language: Mantis (Primary) Federation English (Secondary)
Family/Friends/Pets/Etc: None

Physical Description

Height: 6'3"
Weight: 200lbs
Hair: None
Eyes: Amber-Yellow
Limb Dexterity: Ambidextrous (As if the Mantis have any other choice)
Detailed Physical Description: One could almost mistake Thryyykjo Dyyrge for a gangly, yellow Rockman if they weren't paying attention. Somewhat of an anomaly among Mantis, he doesn't exactly fit the description of agile on the surface, instead he is a large noticeably more thickset Mantis, denoting an upbringing of hard work, labor, and fighting (of course, being a Mantis it's hard to escape that ever present warrior ancestry).
Typical Clothing/Equipment: Tribal necklace adorned with small trophies (teeth, carvings, etc.) Colony Guard armor on lower torso now adorned with the Federation insignia

Personality/Attributes

Personality/Attitude: The term "strong, silent type" comes to mind. Thryyykjo doesn't have much to say, preferring to think and act, rather than speak. Sure, he can keep up a conversation, but his brain is always working, thinking about a million different things. He's a very loyal friend if one can manage it, granted, he considers many his friend, regardless if they've spoken to him or not. He is noticeably more friendly than most mantis are known to be.
Skills/Talents: Like all Mantis, Thryykjo is incredibly adept at fighting, even more so given his body type and stature, as well as his former occupation as an Elite Guard for his colony. Unlike other Mantises however, he has a love and a knack for carving and etching artistic things with his claw-scythe-appendages.
Favourites/Likes: The Federation, Humans, Engi, Rockmen, carving, etching, close quarters combat, nebulae
Most Hated/Dislikes: The Rebels (and by extent, the Enforcers), aggressive Mantis, repairing things
Goals/Ambitions: To be able to break the stereotype that all Mantis are aggressive and warlike, even if by a little bit
Strengths: A real powerhouse if sent aboard to wreak havoc, loyal, level-headed and calm, artsy
Weaknesses: None too good at repairs, loyal (to a fault), somewhat too trusting
Fears: Being adrift in space, being crushed
Hobbies/Interests: Carving/whittling
Regular Routine: Wake up, stare into space for a bit, carve/etch new things to add to his necklace, do whatever job he was assigned to do (usually guard something), get off work, return to his quarters/home/etc. and usually stay up thinking until he falls asleep
Philosophy of Life: One's destiny is not so rigid as to set in stone from the moment they are born, but is free to be manipulated by one to what so they desire.
Attitude Toward Death: For the mantis, death is almost a rite of passage. Thryyykjo feels otherwise, and believes that his own life is sacred in itself.
Religion/Beliefs: He's stared into the Great Eye of the Zoltan, and had it stare back. He doesn't know what to think of it however.
Fetishes/Strange Behaviors: Fighting for dominance. he also likes to etch things into metal wherever he may be if he's there for a long period of time, mostly strange Mantis tribal designs.
Most Instructive/Painful/Memorable Experience: Thryyykjo's most memorable experience was when he was stationed to guard cargo on a transport ship. They had taken a shortcut through a nebula and he had seen the Great Eye of the Zoltan. The crew say they had only been at that particular beacon for a few minutes, but for him it seemed like hours as he simply stood there and stared into it. He vaguely recalls having a conversation with a voice in his head during that time.
Sexual Preference/Experience/Values: he's only ever lain with a single Mantis female, mostly as a rite of passage in his clan, but that's the extent of his experience. As such, he hasn't exactly developed a preference.
Education/Special Training: Mantis War Colony Elite Guard training, Federation schooling
Place/Type of Residence: Federation Space Station "Div-Krul VI"
Occupation: Head of Station Security
Place of Work: Federation Space Station "Div-Krul VI"
Work-related Skills: Inter-Species relations, security protocols
Past Occupations: Elite Colony Guard, Cargo Transport Security Guard, Member of boarding party on a mercenary ship
Memberships: He still owns most of his security clearance cards for the previous jobs he's worked, if that counts.

Skill Sheet

Intelligence: 5 (+5)
Wisdom: 4 (+5)
Charisma: 4 (+5)
Dexterity: 4 (+5) (-1 Race Bonus)
Strength: 7 (+5) (+1 Race Bonus)
Constitution: 6 (+5)

And I think that pretty much covers that. If there's anything that needs to change, let me know.
User avatar
Hanzz
Posts: 114
Joined: Tue Feb 12, 2013 12:01 am
Contact:

Re: FTL - The Rise of the Empire - A FTL Tabletop-esque RPG

Postby Hanzz » Fri Jul 10, 2015 5:30 pm

95% Chance wrote:
Hanzz wrote:
95% Chance wrote:Okay so, first off I'm damn interesting in this.

Secondly, is this thing still open to taking on new people?

Just for the record, I'm only new to the forums, not RP in general.


Yeah were still open, we havent even begun and were still open, new players will be rarely added after it begins so i suggest if you want to play you make a character sheet now


Alright! I just figured I should ask beforehand so I didn't go through all the trouble of creating a character sheet and it not be open etc. etc.

I'll get right on it.

Basics

Name (& pronunciation): Thryyykjo Dyyrge(thri-ck-yo durj)
Date of Birth (& age): December 6. Age 26
Place of Birth: Mantis War Colony Intuurjtna III
Gender: Male
Species/Racial Origin: Mantis
Social Class/Community Status: Elite Colony Guard
Language: Mantis (Primary) Federation English (Secondary)
Family/Friends/Pets/Etc: None

Physical Description

Height: 6'3"
Weight: 200lbs
Hair: None
Eyes: Amber-Yellow
Limb Dexterity: Ambidextrous (As if the Mantis have any other choice)
Detailed Physical Description: One could almost mistake Thryyykjo Dyyrge for a gangly, yellow Rockman if they weren't paying attention. Somewhat of an anomaly among Mantis, he doesn't exactly fit the description of agile on the surface, instead he is a large noticeably more thickset Mantis, denoting an upbringing of hard work, labor, and fighting (of course, being a Mantis it's hard to escape that ever present warrior ancestry).
Typical Clothing/Equipment: Tribal necklace adorned with small trophies (teeth, carvings, etc.) Colony Guard armor on lower torso now adorned with the Federation insignia

Personality/Attributes

Personality/Attitude: The term "strong, silent type" comes to mind. Thryyykjo doesn't have much to say, preferring to think and act, rather than speak. Sure, he can keep up a conversation, but his brain is always working, thinking about a million different things. He's a very loyal friend if one can manage it, granted, he considers many his friend, regardless if they've spoken to him or not. He is noticeably more friendly than most mantis are known to be.
Skills/Talents: Like all Mantis, Thryykjo is incredibly adept at fighting, even more so given his body type and stature, as well as his former occupation as an Elite Guard for his colony. Unlike other Mantises however, he has a love and a knack for carving and etching artistic things with his claw-scythe-appendages.
Favourites/Likes: The Federation, Humans, Engi, Rockmen, carving, etching, close quarters combat, nebulae
Most Hated/Dislikes: The Rebels (and by extent, the Enforcers), aggressive Mantis, repairing things
Goals/Ambitions: To be able to break the stereotype that all Mantis are aggressive and warlike, even if by a little bit
Strengths: A real powerhouse if sent aboard to wreak havoc, loyal, level-headed and calm, artsy
Weaknesses: None too good at repairs, loyal (to a fault), somewhat too trusting
Fears: Being adrift in space, being crushed
Hobbies/Interests: Carving/whittling
Regular Routine: Wake up, stare into space for a bit, carve/etch new things to add to his necklace, do whatever job he was assigned to do (usually guard something), get off work, return to his quarters/home/etc. and usually stay up thinking until he falls asleep
Philosophy of Life: One's destiny is not so rigid as to set in stone from the moment they are born, but is free to be manipulated by one to what so they desire.
Attitude Toward Death: For the mantis, death is almost a rite of passage. Thryyykjo feels otherwise, and believes that his own life is sacred in itself.
Religion/Beliefs: He's stared into the Great Eye of the Zoltan, and had it stare back. He doesn't know what to think of it however.
Fetishes/Strange Behaviors: Fighting for dominance. he also likes to etch things into metal wherever he may be if he's there for a long period of time, mostly strange Mantis tribal designs.
Most Instructive/Painful/Memorable Experience: Thryyykjo's most memorable experience was when he was stationed to guard cargo on a transport ship. They had taken a shortcut through a nebula and he had seen the Great Eye of the Zoltan. The crew say they had only been at that particular beacon for a few minutes, but for him it seemed like hours as he simply stood there and stared into it. He vaguely recalls having a conversation with a voice in his head during that time.
Sexual Preference/Experience/Values: he's only ever lain with a single Mantis female, mostly as a rite of passage in his clan, but that's the extent of his experience. As such, he hasn't exactly developed a preference.
Education/Special Training: Mantis War Colony Elite Guard training, Federation schooling
Place/Type of Residence: Federation Space Station "Div-Krul VI"
Occupation: Head of Station Security
Place of Work: Federation Space Station "Div-Krul VI"
Work-related Skills: Inter-Species relations, security protocols
Past Occupations: Elite Colony Guard, Cargo Transport Security Guard, Member of boarding party on a mercenary ship
Memberships: He still owns most of his security clearance cards for the previous jobs he's worked, if that counts.

Skill Sheet

Intelligence: 5 (+5)
Wisdom: 4 (+5)
Charisma: 4 (+5)
Dexterity: 4 (+5) (-1 Race Bonus)
Strength: 7 (+5) (+1 Race Bonus)
Constitution: 6 (+5)

And I think that pretty much covers that. If there's anything that needs to change, let me know.


Perfect! No changes will be needed, sorry for the delay anyways, i have been having problems with internet for the past few weeks.

Your character will be added shortly, possibly tomorrow still, aswell as a small update to the main post
User avatar
SciGuy303
Posts: 144
Joined: Wed Jun 24, 2015 6:34 am
Location: FSS singularity

Re: FTL - The Rise of the Empire - A FTL Tabletop-esque RPG

Postby SciGuy303 » Fri Jul 17, 2015 8:41 am

So glad I came across this.

Basics

Name (& pronunciation): Anaamanteakelophiliphisidia (pronounciation: aa-naa-maan-teaa-ke-lo-fi-li-fi-si-dia, reffered to as Ann)
Age: 31
Place of Birth: Mantis research camp Khhaaallaphonaaate VI
Gender: Male
Species/Racial Origin: Mantis
Social Class/Community Status: Head scientist
Language: Mantis (primary), Binary (secondary), Federation english (secondary), hexadecimal (tetrary)
Family/Friends/Pets/Etc: A nanobot he built called Nanaaakeeeplk

Physical Description

Height: 1.72 m
Weight: 63 kg
Hair: None
Eyes: One crimson red, one white (as a result of experiment gone wrong)
Limb Dexterity: Ambidextrous
Detailed Physical Description: Ann is rather skinny and feeble, but that dosen't make him less tough. He wears on his face the result of several failed experiments, the most dominant being a massive scar that reaches from his left eye to his right back claw.
Typical Clothing/Equipment: Wears a lab coat on his lower torso and carries a homemade miniture railgun (feel free to change this if too op).

Personality/Attributes

Personality/Attitude: Not very common among mantis, Ann has an unquenchable thirst for intellect. He always soughts to improve on anything and everything, so he is a very determined worker. He is also pretty sociable, friendly, and an all-around oddball among his Mantis bretheren.
Skills/Talents: To add to his oddball-ness, Ann is very good at reparing stuff, who can repair on the same level as even an Engi. Don't be fooled though: Ann is as an adept fighter as with any other mantis. He is also experienced in all fields of science, but specifically robotics and computer science.
Favourites/Likes: Robotics, Engis, programming
Most Hated/Dislikes: Unarmed combat, biological weapons, Gravitational sickness
Goals/Ambitions: To become the most knowledgable mantis of all time, though he may have achieved this and not realised it.
Strengths: Clever, smart, genius, knowledgebale, wise, calm, soughts to improve himself
Weaknesses: Underestimates himself, overestimates the enemy
Fears: Being on a planet
Hobbies/Interests: Reprogramming Nanaaakeeeplk to do various tasks, tinkering with various peices of technology
Regular Routine: Wake up, tinker with Nanaaakeeeplk, feed Nanaaakeeeplk thorium batteries, do whatever job he was assigned to, talk to his engi friend XM-764R1, go to sleep in his stasis pod
Philosophy of Life: Any organic being can make possible the impossible.
Attitude Toward Death: Like most mantis, Ann just takes Death for granted.
Religion/Beliefs: None, he's too scientific to believe in one.
Fetishes/Strange Behaviors: Usually mutters to himself how terrible he is
Education/Special Training: Captured by Engi at infancy, Ann was trained to be a scienist for the Engi. When he completed the education course with top marks, the Engi gave him freedom and an Engi companion to chat with.
Place/Type of Residence: Federation research outpost Khan-Sbi XXVIII
Occupation: Weapons technology researcher
Place of Work: Federation research outpost Khan-Sbi XXVIII
Past Occupations: Head scientist at his former Mantis camp

Skill Sheet

Distribute 30 skill points between the following

Inteligence: 6 (+5 Base)

Wisdom: 7 (+5 Base)

Charisma: 5 (+5 Base)

Dexterity: 4 (+5 Base)

Strenght: 2 (+5 Base)

Constitution: 6(+5 Base)
Last edited by SciGuy303 on Fri Jul 17, 2015 10:12 pm, edited 2 times in total.
I do random stuff and surf on the fourms. That's about it.
jeffg10
Posts: 57
Joined: Mon Jul 08, 2013 5:17 am
Location: Omicron Orbital, Around Solaris III

Re: FTL - The Rise of the Empire - A FTL Tabletop-esque RPG

Postby jeffg10 » Fri Jul 17, 2015 12:57 pm

Hey hanzz it's me Althon!
to be Honest after my RP fell through i kinda left the forums so i did not know you had started a new RP.
well let's get this over with:

Basics

Name (& pronunciation): Althon (Al-thon)
Date of Birth (& age): (6,346 as of FTL: BoP) so 6,393 Human years old
Place of Birth: Crystal Homeworlds
Gender: Male (crystals have genders?)
Species/Racial Origin: Crystal
Social Class/Community Status: Lower High class
Language(s): Common, Crystal
Family/Friends/Pets/Etc: All the crew of the BoP & OL' Miner: Hans & Ellie (dead), Kaz (Probably dead?)
Douglas, Lenthene (literly his brother), Pyron Steelfist, Orzaag the Rouge, Amin-Hawk

Physical Description
Althons body is made of a shining white crystal
Height: 6 foot 7
Weight: (oh god, how much would a being made of pure crystal weigh hanzz? or did we ever figure that out in BoP?)
Hair: none (crystals don't have hair)
Eyes: light blue
Limb Dexterity: moderate
Detailed Physical Description: althons body is made of a shining white crystal that can be manipulated into any shape he pleases, this includes basic implaments or weapons.
Typical Clothing/Equipment: it's tipical of althon to wear a robe or coat that covers his entire body since he can get some stares walking into normal places being that crystals are not too comon around most places. he also has various crystal gadgets that can reform to do simple tasks (like a rod that can reform into a shovel or a sword)


Personality/Attributes

Personality/Attitude: very kind to most people unless they otherwise provoke him
Skills/Talents: having been around for 6,000 years althon is a jack of all traits, but none in particular
Favourites/Likes: enjoys working with human tech. and figuring out how it works
Most Hated/Dislikes: hates lissening to Amin rambel on about how Hans is a "bad leader"
Goals/Ambitions: to show the outside wrold that the crystal people not only exsist but are not complete A-Holes like most people that know of them think.
Strengths: Knows how advanced crystal tech. works, is highly smart, knows how to defend himself.
Weaknesses: started to go insane after being trapped on an ice world for an extended period when the origonal ship crashed.
Fears: losing his friends (he lives for thousands of years, most of them don't)
Hobbies/Interests: recreating crystal tech.
Regular Routine: (as of BoP) halping the captin with various tasks around the ship, moving crates, fixing the engine exc.
Philosophy of Life: life should be lived to the fullest but not infringe on others lives or freedoms
Attitude Toward Death: Crystals avid avoid the topic of death since it's not something they need to worry about most of the time (it was ruled that in BoP as long as a crystal and reform they can keep living)
Religion/Beliefs: Althon does not have a religion although he is very interested in the topic, hince why he took the moon text in BoP (would Althon still have that book?)
Fetishes/Strange Behaviors: Partial insanity due to being trapped on a ice planet and watching most of his friends die infront of him.
Most Instructive/Painful/Memorable Experience: finding the Epsilon station and making it his base
Sexual Preference/Experience/Values: straight as a plank
Education/Special Training: back when he worked on ships in the crystal sector he got good with engineering, but this would do him little good as crystal tech. is har dto come by in the normal sectors
(unless that changed after the war?)
Place/Type of Residence: Althon has no true home other then the crystal homeworlds but has set up shop in Epsilon
Occupation: fixing passing ships by allowing the to dock at Epsilon.
Place of Work: Epsilon
Work-related Skills: Engineering, lore, trade
Past Occupations: Task manager, Guard
Memberships: the first RP ship (did we ever name that?), BoP

Skill Sheet

Distribute 30 Skill points between the following
- without mods -
Inteligence: 8
Wisdom: 9
Charisma: 1 (hes still not very good with how humans bargan, also people are not too fond of him since hes a crystal)
Dexterity: 2
Strenght: 8
Constitution: 2

-with mods -

Inteligence: 13
Wisdom: 14
Charisma: 6 (hes still not very good with how humans bargan, also people are not too fond of him since hes a crystal)
Dexterity: 7
Strenght: 13
Constitution: 7
User avatar
Hanzz
Posts: 114
Joined: Tue Feb 12, 2013 12:01 am
Contact:

Re: FTL - The Rise of the Empire - A FTL Tabletop-esque RPG

Postby Hanzz » Fri Jul 24, 2015 10:04 pm

SciGuy:

Accepted!

Jeffg10 (Althon):

You don't even need to ask! Come in aboard!



Now to other things:

As you can see, i couldn't deliver the promised update, i'm sorry for that, so for that i want all active players to add my skype if possible, it is 'unnamed.ender' (without the quotation marks)

Coming soon:
Ship list (WIP)
Beacon inf. (WIP)
Bank history (Have yet to begin it)
Images (None yet, hope i get a few of them while we're further down into development :) )

Anyways, thats it for today, anything else, contact me.
Senior Captain Heiro Azure out.
Tycho X
Posts: 26
Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2015 9:08 pm

Re: FTL - The Rise of the Empire - A FTL Tabletop-esque RPG

Postby Tycho X » Wed Jul 29, 2015 4:49 pm

This looks awesome! I created an account just for this :)
I'd love to create some characters and participate, but this will be my first proper RP(G) with others, so please don't be too harsh! Since I won't be at home for the next 2-3 weeks and I'm writing this from my crappy phone, it's going to take a while until I'm properly set up. Hope that's not a problem? Anyway, I've already fully designed my character in my head, along with an Enforcer NPC. PM me or reply here if there is a problem. Hope this works out!

~Tycho
Image
Tycho X
Posts: 26
Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2015 9:08 pm

Re: FTL - The Rise of the Empire - A FTL Tabletop-esque RPG

Postby Tycho X » Thu Jul 30, 2015 2:12 pm

Here's the character that I'll be playing:

Name: Leela "L" Brukklenahrk
Age: 34 Standard Space Years
PoB: Small Rock Colony, far from any other factions
Gender: Female
Species: Rockman
Social Class: Federal Ensign
Languages: Rock (primary), Federation English (secondary)
Family: All deceased
Friends: Many back at her homeworld
Pets: None

Height: Average Rockman
Weight: ~300 Kg (They're heavy!)
Eyes: Lime green
Dexterity: Right handed
Physical description: Leela is a fairly tall and bulky person, just like all rockmen. She primarily consists of some deep-purple alien stone, possibly a different type of quartz. She had her uncle engrave the federation's insignia(symbol) into her lower right shoulder. (rockmen don't have tattoos) Leela used to have beautiful, bright red eyes but an accident involving some toxic waste caused them to go neon green. Without laser eye surgery she'd surely be blind. She can still see, but everything looks very blurry, making her quite clumsy.

Equipment/Clothing: She wears a standard federation uniform and always carries a stun baton.

Personality: Leela is a very nice person, always offering her help, always very generous. She also loves talking to people, making her an excellent diplomat. This is partially the reason as to why she has so many friends and why she joined the federation. She wants to help the less fortunate. Like everyone, she is not perfect: when people insult her or her culture she loses her temper and gets very aggressive.

Skills/Talents: Excellent talker (->manipulative), skilled in close combat, decent knowledge of minerals.
Likes: Friends/nice people, juicy fruits, fancy clothes
Dislikes: Pirates, meat of any kind, cruelty, racism
Fears: Death, loneliness, dangerous chemicals
Goals/Ambitions: Make the universe a better place
Strengths: Rock Skin (view: skills)
Weaknesses: Walking in sand/snow (extremely slow), very clumsy, nearly blind/blurred vision
Hobbies: Collecting small valuable gems, chatting, playing Grumball (rock version of rugby/football)
Philosophy of Life: It's a marvellous thing and should not be wasted, but enjoyed.
Attitude toward death: Death is horrible, and should be avoided whenever possible.
Religion: Rockman Beliefs (minor believer)
Education/Training: Standard College Degree, Federal Bootcamp Training, Advanced Martial Arts Training
Residence: Currently None
Occupation: Federal Ensign
Workplace: Aboard a federal cruiser, door control.
Past Occupations: Security Guard at Mall

Intelligence: 3 (Rockmen aren't too bright)
Wisdom: 3 (Rockmen aren't too bright)
Charisma: 10 (A very good diplomat)
Dexterity: 0 (She's nearly blind, and clumsy)
Strength: 7 (Stone fist, lots of training)
Constitution: 7 (Hard as rock)


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you like it! If I find the time and inspiration I might create an Enforcer/Rebel NPC, just for fun.
Image
User avatar
Hanzz
Posts: 114
Joined: Tue Feb 12, 2013 12:01 am
Contact:

Re: FTL - The Rise of the Empire - A FTL Tabletop-esque RPG

Postby Hanzz » Sun Aug 02, 2015 4:53 pm

Tycho X wrote:Here's the character that I'll be playing:

Name: Leela "L" Brukklenahrk
Age: 34 Standard Space Years
PoB: Small Rock Colony, far from any other factions
Gender: Female
Species: Rockman
Social Class: Federal Ensign
Languages: Rock (primary), Federation English (secondary)
Family: All deceased
Friends: Many back at her homeworld
Pets: None

Height: Average Rockman
Weight: ~300 Kg (They're heavy!)
Eyes: Lime green
Dexterity: Right handed
Physical description: Leela is a fairly tall and bulky person, just like all rockmen. She primarily consists of some deep-purple alien stone, possibly a different type of quartz. She had her uncle engrave the federation's insignia(symbol) into her lower right shoulder. (rockmen don't have tattoos) Leela used to have beautiful, bright red eyes but an accident involving some toxic waste caused them to go neon green. Without laser eye surgery she'd surely be blind. She can still see, but everything looks very blurry, making her quite clumsy.

Equipment/Clothing: She wears a standard federation uniform and always carries a stun baton.

Personality: Leela is a very nice person, always offering her help, always very generous. She also loves talking to people, making her an excellent diplomat. This is partially the reason as to why she has so many friends and why she joined the federation. She wants to help the less fortunate. Like everyone, she is not perfect: when people insult her or her culture she loses her temper and gets very aggressive.

Skills/Talents: Excellent talker (->manipulative), skilled in close combat, decent knowledge of minerals.
Likes: Friends/nice people, juicy fruits, fancy clothes
Dislikes: Pirates, meat of any kind, cruelty, racism
Fears: Death, loneliness, dangerous chemicals
Goals/Ambitions: Make the universe a better place
Strengths: Rock Skin (view: skills)
Weaknesses: Walking in sand/snow (extremely slow), very clumsy, nearly blind/blurred vision
Hobbies: Collecting small valuable gems, chatting, playing Grumball (rock version of rugby/football)
Philosophy of Life: It's a marvellous thing and should not be wasted, but enjoyed.
Attitude toward death: Death is horrible, and should be avoided whenever possible.
Religion: Rockman Beliefs (minor believer)
Education/Training: Standard College Degree, Federal Bootcamp Training, Advanced Martial Arts Training
Residence: Currently None
Occupation: Federal Ensign
Workplace: Aboard a federal cruiser, door control.
Past Occupations: Security Guard at Mall

Intelligence: 3 (Rockmen aren't too bright)
Wisdom: 3 (Rockmen aren't too bright)
Charisma: 10 (A very good diplomat)
Dexterity: 0 (She's nearly blind, and clumsy)
Strength: 7 (Stone fist, lots of training)
Constitution: 7 (Hard as rock)


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you like it! If I find the time and inspiration I might create an Enforcer/Rebel NPC, just for fun.


Accepted, Welcome in aboard, i'll be working on your character sheet as soon as i can;

Make sure to add me in skype (unnamed.ender) for further discussion.

Capt. Heiro out
Tycho X
Posts: 26
Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2015 9:08 pm

Re: FTL - The Rise of the Empire - A FTL Tabletop-esque RPG

Postby Tycho X » Sun Aug 02, 2015 5:22 pm

Hanzz wrote:Make sure to add me in skype (unnamed.ender) for further discussion.

Capt. Heiro out


Will do, as soon as I can(in about a week). I'm also named Tycho on skype, just so you know.
Image

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 10 guests