FTL - Bird of Prey - The Newest FTL RPG (CLOSED)

Have a great FTL experience you would like to share? Post here!
English Narwhal
Posts: 402
Joined: Tue Dec 03, 2013 9:12 pm
Location: High Orbit

Re: FTL - Bird of Prey - The Newest FTL RPG

Postby English Narwhal » Thu May 22, 2014 3:19 pm

I just read the logs containing info on Spi's attempts at entering Leona's room. New rules are being added to the list.
Image
META_mahn
Posts: 197
Joined: Thu Apr 24, 2014 9:46 pm

Re: FTL - Bird of Prey - The Newest FTL RPG

Postby META_mahn » Thu May 22, 2014 8:54 pm

English Narwhal wrote:I just read the logs containing info on Spi's attempts at entering Leona's room. New rules are being added to the list.


This would certainly stop people from dying horribly due to simple carelessness as said on the abbreviations chart, but now no more spiderbox fails for me to laugh at. :cry:
Was pointing at how ridiculous the instance was and how desperate Spi was trying to enter Leona's room. Best moment of the week. :lol:

NEW RULES DOE
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1D7x ... mQj_o/edit
so spi, please refrain from...doing whatever you do when you try to enter someone else's room.

Also can one of my character's great-great-great-great-(however many years required) grandchild be in the RPG as an NPC? ty english


THE ONE DOCUMENT TO RULE THEM ALL https://docs.google.com/document/d/1CUB ... r_r6c/edit
Back from the dead. After a two year hiatus.
META_mahn
Posts: 197
Joined: Thu Apr 24, 2014 9:46 pm

Re: FTL - Bird of Prey - The Newest FTL RPG

Postby META_mahn » Thu May 22, 2014 10:21 pm

new char sheet!
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... edit#gid=0

also the ship capacity has been upped to 12 so we have room for 3-4 NPCs/Players now! :D

Also THIS IS FREAKING BEAST THANKS MONTY https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rpAfCxXctlY
Back from the dead. After a two year hiatus.
Servalarian
Posts: 34
Joined: Sat May 17, 2014 3:12 pm

Re: FTL - Bird of Prey - The Newest FTL RPG

Postby Servalarian » Thu May 22, 2014 11:43 pm

META_mahn wrote:new char sheet!
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... edit#gid=0

also the ship capacity has been upped to 12 so we have room for 3-4 NPCs/Players now! :D

Also THIS IS FREAKING BEAST THANKS MONTY https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rpAfCxXctlY

Can I have a share on the Char. sheet?
My gmail is servalsforthewin@gmail.com
This is for SERVIA!!!
jeffg10
Posts: 57
Joined: Mon Jul 08, 2013 5:17 am
Location: Omicron Orbital, Around Solaris III

Re: FTL - Bird of Prey - The Newest FTL RPG

Postby jeffg10 » Fri May 23, 2014 12:30 am

- ATTENTION -
The Next session after the reset is SATURDAY
it would be nice if as many people as possible can come for the first session of the new RP
-PS please don't kill me for making the announcement without your consent hanzz
META_mahn
Posts: 197
Joined: Thu Apr 24, 2014 9:46 pm

Re: FTL - Bird of Prey - The Newest FTL RPG

Postby META_mahn » Fri May 23, 2014 12:30 am

Servalarian wrote:
META_mahn wrote:new char sheet!
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... edit#gid=0

also the ship capacity has been upped to 12 so we have room for 3-4 NPCs/Players now! :D

Also THIS IS FREAKING BEAST THANKS MONTY https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rpAfCxXctlY

Can I have a share on the Char. sheet?
My gmail is servalsforthewin@gmail.com

anyone who has link can see and comment. Comment because I want feedback, but no editing because of spi
Back from the dead. After a two year hiatus.
META_mahn
Posts: 197
Joined: Thu Apr 24, 2014 9:46 pm

Re: FTL - Bird of Prey - The Newest FTL RPG

Postby META_mahn » Fri May 23, 2014 12:41 am

Note I won't choke you for breaking up to about five rules unless if you really piss me off. Don't worry Spi, I don't hate you. I just find your actions exceedingly funny and dumb at the same time. Once the campaign is over, I will compile a doc named "The best of Spiderbox: The goon of the Bird of Prey." In it will of course be the Leona moment.

However, that won't stop Hanzz from killing you.


Also: Good news, the BoP might fuse with From Ashes. Know what this means?

ENGLISH MIGHT COME BACK :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

also, anything that's described as "Metanian" is something that I made. Such as Metanian Note Blocks, which are really just areas on excel sheets for my own personal reminders.
Back from the dead. After a two year hiatus.
META_mahn
Posts: 197
Joined: Thu Apr 24, 2014 9:46 pm

Re: FTL - Bird of Prey - The Newest FTL RPG

Postby META_mahn » Fri May 23, 2014 1:46 am

Currently writing a grasslands planet. You guys will love it... >:3
Back from the dead. After a two year hiatus.
Servalarian
Posts: 34
Joined: Sat May 17, 2014 3:12 pm

Re: FTL - Bird of Prey - The Newest FTL RPG

Postby Servalarian » Fri May 23, 2014 11:42 am

META_mahn wrote:Currently writing a grasslands planet. You guys will love it... >:3

Can it have 8 legged tigers? :D :D :D
This is for SERVIA!!!
META_mahn
Posts: 197
Joined: Thu Apr 24, 2014 9:46 pm

Re: FTL - Bird of Prey - The Newest FTL RPG

Postby META_mahn » Fri May 23, 2014 12:28 pm

Servalarian wrote:
META_mahn wrote:Currently writing a grasslands planet. You guys will love it... >:3

Can it have 8 legged tigers? :D :D :D

Will do, if the DM chooses that event option.
Back from the dead. After a two year hiatus.

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 14 guests