Captain Ace's Journey [Day 3]

Have a great FTL experience you would like to share? Post here!
NonPlayableYoshi

Re: Captain Ace's Log [Remastered]

Postby NonPlayableYoshi » Fri Feb 21, 2014 12:07 am

DryEagle wrote:I want to add a character too! His name is max and he is the ship's cat.
Max is a typical cat - lazy all day, hunts only when he has to, has black spots but is mostly white.
However he is actually a half-engi cat. His cybernetic implants contain a mini jetpack that lets him fly.
This is why he was chosen to be a ship's cat for space missions. He can catch space mice and if the gravity generator fails he can move himself around no problems.

thank you for wanted to add your character guys. don't PM me just post it on the story. i don't know if you can't read but i posted the story day by day with replys and i never asked for you guys to tell me what characters to add. i posted that because the characters (i made) to come later in the story

and whats with everybody wanting the character to be half engi?

PS i love the mods you make dryeagle. keep up the good work
Captain Ace's Journey
This is the story of Ace the mantis.
DryEagle

Postby DryEagle » Fri Feb 21, 2014 2:11 pm

NonPlayableYoshi wrote:i'm taking any ideas you have for Ace's log
glad to contribute!
NonPlayableYoshi wrote:i plan to make my own form of FTL online RPG thing. so i will use them in that if you want to join
this sounds interesting!
NonPlayableYoshi wrote:thank you for wanted to add your character guys. don't PM me just post it on the story.
already did!
NonPlayableYoshi wrote:i don't know if you can't read
that's a double negative! see, I can read!
NonPlayableYoshi wrote:and whats with everybody wanting the character to be half engi?
don't be a cyborg-hater!
All ships I have created include custom weapons, graphics etc:
ImageImageImageImage
English Narwhal

Postby English Narwhal » Fri Feb 21, 2014 5:46 pm

DryEagle wrote:
glad to contribute!
NonPlayableYoshi wrote:i plan to make my own form of FTL online RPG thing. so i will use them in that if you want to join
this sounds interesting!
NonPlayableYoshi wrote:thank you for wanted to add your character guys. don't PM me just post it on the story.
already did!
NonPlayableYoshi wrote:and whats with everybody wanting the character to be half engi?
don't be a cyborg-hater!

So much quote.
NonPlayableYoshi

Postby NonPlayableYoshi » Fri Feb 21, 2014 6:07 pm

DryEagle wrote:
glad to contribute!
this sounds interesting!
already did!
don't be a cyborg-hater!

XD
ok ok. well let me start with this. half engi is not a cyborg. see engis are a race. a robot race that needs air...they have to be partly organic. anyway half engi is a new form of Frankenstein's monster. being a cyborg is half robot and half...any other race. and YES you can be a engi cyborg :D (i hate it too)
Captain Ace's Journey
This is the story of Ace the mantis.