[FTL RP, WE'RE BACK, REBOOTED!] The Rogue Cadets

Have a great FTL experience you would like to share? Post here!
4n4rch1st

Re: [FTL RP, GAME BEGUN, CHARACTERS WELCOME!] The Rogue Cadets

Postby 4n4rch1st » Mon Jan 15, 2018 4:23 am

Note to Bren: There's still a fleet of slugs attacking you
Well done war hero and or olympian. We are satisfied by your contribution to The Rebellio- BZZZZT Hey! That's the clone bay, not a bathroom.

Fact: Now with 110% more snarkyness!
JakeCollins

Postby JakeCollins » Mon Jan 15, 2018 4:25 am

4n4rch1st wrote:Note to Bren: There's still a fleet of slugs attacking you

The Mature has fallen back and is near the station. It's nowhere near the front lines,
and it's protected by dense fog. So no one is shooting at the Mature.

But wait, is Bren on the Mature or not?
Me: Have you ever wanted to explore the galaxy... in a BANANA?
You: No.
Me: Well now you can! Click the link below for the one-and-only Banana Mod!
http://subsetgames.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=32321
4n4rch1st

Postby 4n4rch1st » Mon Jan 15, 2018 4:27 am

I believe he's on the scarab, since Kirra is also on the scarab
Last edited by 4n4rch1st on Mon Jan 15, 2018 4:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
Well done war hero and or olympian. We are satisfied by your contribution to The Rebellio- BZZZZT Hey! That's the clone bay, not a bathroom.

Fact: Now with 110% more snarkyness!
JakeCollins

Postby JakeCollins » Mon Jan 15, 2018 4:30 am

4n4rch1st wrote:I believe he's on the scarab, since Kirra is also on the scarab

so how is he talking to me? Bren if that's a mistake kindly remove that post please...
Lol

Also be sure to re color your font
Jumbocarrot0

Postby Jumbocarrot0 » Mon Jan 15, 2018 4:34 am

No Bren should be unable to talk to us. But miracles do happen so why are we avoiding them?

Sediment heard Bren on the comms, "How is Bren able contact us? Oh well, don't complain about miracles I guess." Sediment tried to tap in with Bren but failed. 'Huh, guess they could only contact us for a few seconds." Sediment and Jake went to get EVA suits.

Meanwhile, a missile hit a corridor in the Scarab. Kira spoke to Bren. "Um, there seems to be a fire in a nearby corridor. Better vent it out before it spreads." Jeez, do these ships not support sprinklers? She thought while Bren quickly vented out the fire.
BrenTenkage

Postby BrenTenkage » Mon Jan 15, 2018 4:35 am

JakeCollins wrote:
BrenTenkage wrote:
JakeCollins wrote:"I'm not saying saying that we stay on the Mature. I'm saying that we transfer to another ship and TOW the abandoned Mature to the nearest repair station. Once we get outta here, we can safely carry the Mature to the nearest starbase or something." Jake exclaimed. "Let's go grab some EVA suits and find a way to contact the fleet. The fight should be over by the time we've done that, for better or for worse."

I think the Mature will be crippled for the remainder of the Quarentine Sector. Once we reach the next sector (Abandoned Sector?) there will be a Fed outpost or something.

"Well boss you are welcome on my ship, we have enough to carry ya" Bren said, "Sorry you have to leave your ship"

Wait Bren you're onboard the MATURE??? :?

(no I'm on my ship the Scarab, you guys replied so much you didn't notice me LOL)
I make a lot of lets plays of FTL, I also use mods I find on this site http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL ... 06hca_PXuX
I am also a modder as well, here is my mod hub viewtopic.php?f=11&t=32269
JakeCollins

Postby JakeCollins » Mon Jan 15, 2018 4:37 am

BrenTenkage wrote:
JakeCollins wrote:
BrenTenkage wrote:
"Well boss you are welcome on my ship, we have enough to carry ya" Bren said, "Sorry you have to leave your ship"

Wait Bren you're onboard the MATURE??? :?

(no I'm on my ship the Scarab, you guys replied so much you didn't notice me LOL)

Ok it's fine. Guess we'll just roll with it!
BrenTenkage

Postby BrenTenkage » Mon Jan 15, 2018 4:37 am

Jumbocarrot0 wrote:No Bren should be unable to talk to us. But miracles do happen so why are we avoiding them?

Sediment heard Bren on the comms, "How is Bren able contact us? Oh well, don't complain about miracles I guess." Sediment tried to tap in with Bren but failed. 'Huh, guess they could only contact us for a few seconds." Sediment and Jake went to get EVA suits.

Meanwhile, a missile hit a corridor in the Scarab. Kira spoke to Bren. "Um, there seems to be a fire in a nearby corridor. Better vent it out before it spreads." Jeez, do these ships not support sprinklers? She thought while Bren quickly vented out the fire.

"Don't worry we have repair bots patrolling, they will handle the flames" Bren said, "Trying to contact the mutare" he said (sorry didn't notice that I would be unable to talk to ya, sorry out of the loop like a ponce :P)
I make a lot of lets plays of FTL, I also use mods I find on this site http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL ... 06hca_PXuX
Jumbocarrot0

Postby Jumbocarrot0 » Mon Jan 15, 2018 4:40 am

BrenTenkage wrote:"Don't worry we have repair bots patrolling, they will handle the flames" Bren said, "Trying to contact the mutare" he said (sorry didn't notice that I would be unable to talk to ya, sorry out of the loop like a ponce :P)

"Oh yeah, I forgot about your repair... bot." Kira just remembered one of her predictions and is hoping nothing bad happens. "Oh and don't forget about Jake's, envelope."
BrenTenkage

Postby BrenTenkage » Mon Jan 15, 2018 4:49 am

Jumbocarrot0 wrote:
BrenTenkage wrote:"Don't worry we have repair bots patrolling, they will handle the flames" Bren said, "Trying to contact the mutare" he said (sorry didn't notice that I would be unable to talk to ya, sorry out of the loop like a ponce :P)

"Oh yeah, I forgot about your repair... bot." Kira just remembered one of her predictions and is hoping nothing bad happens. "Oh and don't forget about Jake's, envelope."

"I ain't opening it, its for him after all" he said working the dials trying to avoid the attacks

"Damn it, can't leave, can't get into contact with him....ugh its like playing chess with only half of my pieces" he groaned