Crystal Ship - Clash of the Titans

All your guides, strategy discussions, request for help on how to play go here. Please use [SPOILER] if relevant.
Wolfbeckett

Crystal Ship - Clash of the Titans

Postby Wolfbeckett » Fri Oct 26, 2012 2:39 am

Quick question, does anyone know... for this achievement, are you allowed to board the 15 rock ships and kill the crew members or do you have to blast the ship to pieces with weapons? I'd prefer to do this with the crystal ship B since I like ships with 4 pad teleporters but since it doesn't start with any weapons I'll do it with A if I have to. This is the last ship specific achievement that I need. Thanks!
darkcrafter572

Re: Crystal Ship - Clash of the Titans

Postby darkcrafter572 » Sun Oct 28, 2012 3:18 pm

you can in fact get the achievement by boarding and killing the crew instead of the ship i have tried it and i got the achievement when i destroyed the last half of the ships using boarding action
Number43

Postby Number43 » Sun Oct 28, 2012 6:45 pm

Btw, since it isn't clear from the description, does it have to be 15 in one run, or total over all runs?
SushaBrancaleone

Postby SushaBrancaleone » Mon Oct 29, 2012 3:15 pm

ive done different runs with crystal b and haven't unlocked it, so there is your answer
Char;y

Postby Char;y » Tue Oct 30, 2012 2:00 am

Hmmm. I tried to get this using boarding, and it did not happen. I think you do actually have to destroy the ship. This may count if the ship later blows up due to damage caused while boarding.
Wolfbeckett

Postby Wolfbeckett » Tue Oct 30, 2012 7:16 am

Well I finally got it just by using the A ship and using conventional weaponry to blow holes in the enemy ships. All ship specific achievement are now complete. Now if I could just get the freaking Boarding Objective Successful achievement *shakes fist at game*.