A long ago, mortals waged war against the gods and managed to defeat them. Now, you’re the only celestial being alive and you have to bring mortals to extinction in order to survive.
When the battle starts, the player chooses a place for their shrine. Heroes will do their best to bring it down and if they succeed, the player loses. Stop the attacking heroes before they get to your shrine to proceed to the next continent and reach your ultimate goal of destroying the heroes on all nine continents.
- ● Automatic turn-based battles. The heroes act on their own as well as friendly creatures.
● Growing difficulty. Each level is more challenging than the previous one and the death is permanent.
● Divine artifacts. Combine sparks of creation, pieces of the fallen gods’ powers, into various skill sets.
● Runic circle. Discover new runes to empower skill sets and sometimes dramatically change how the set works altogether.
● Remember the past. Find historian notes to recreate events from the past and turn the tide of battles.
● Ever-changing world. The world generates randomly each time you start a new match.
We've planned more features but our possibility to implement them totally depends on the success of our Kickstarter campaign. Here you can see the most exciting examples:
- ● Book of Discoveries. Everything in the game has a story: from bosses to divine powers. These stories are not a part of the main gameplay, but with the Book of Discoveries you'll always be able to take a break from your divine deeds and read a few pages.
● Weather. Changing weather either helps the god or the heroes. It could be a healing rain for the heroes or a slowing blizzard for the god servants.
● Divine Trials. They create random conditions on each level to make them more challenging to complete. For example, the Trials may move a random god servant to a random hex each turn or buff the heroes near the sources of water.
To finish the development, we started a Kickstarter campaign and we need your help to make it successful. To back the project, leave us a like ("Remind me" under "Back this project" on the campaign page) or just take a look please visit our Kickstarter page here. Thank you!