[IOS]Guardians: Royal Journey - TD Game

Talk about cool new indie games, Kickstarters, bundles, etc.
haypi001

[IOS]Guardians: Royal Journey - TD Game

Postby haypi001 » Fri Aug 18, 2017 5:09 am

Hello everyone,I am pleased to announce the release of our new game - Guardians:Royal Journey.

Guardians:Royal Journey is a fun and addictive strategy tower defense game.With its cute and adorable art style and its casual gameplay it is perfect for gamers of all ages.

Free Download From iTunes: http://m.onelink.me/32a5850b

Game Features:
1.Featured Themes and Levels
Grasslands, desert, volcanoes, underwater and other colorful and vibrant themes;Go through over a hundred different levels and checkpoints facing various challenges.
2.Various Modes Explorable
Time Mode, Destroy Mode, Quest Mode, Blind Mode and other diverse gameplay modes.
3.Scores of Monsters, Towers, and Magic
Orcs, Dark plants, scores of other monsters, a variety of villain units and BOSS monsters tend to attack in groups;Use dozens of towers and magical items, make powerful combinations to effectively defend against the enemies;
4.Achievement System and Unlockable Hidden Levels
Explore levels to accomplish achievements and get rewards;Collect pieces to unlock hidden bonus challenges.

Please don't forget to rate the game
Zsazsabe

Re: [IOS]Guardians: Royal Journey - TD Game

Postby Zsazsabe » Tue Oct 03, 2017 7:24 am

Hi there, it is a shame that I have to find the Haypi crew on a forum, as they will not respond to my emails and ingame requests. I have been playing Guardians: Royal Journey for the best part of a year now and have spent in excess of £100 on the game! You might say I am having a lot of fun with it. Or I was... Recently there was an update which deleted all of my enhancements (upgrades for weaponry and special use devices) and all of the friends I had on the game. I am on level 500 and without the weapon enhancements I can go no further as my weapons are not heavy enough to tackle the monsters on these levels. I have tried and tried and tried again to contact Haypi about this. They have responded once through Facebook and once through the ingame contacts page and have said the same thing on both occasions - "we cannot find your account details". I do not know my account details and have no way of getting them myself (believe me I have tried!). Other than those two unhelpful responses I have basically been ignored. I am unhappy, to say the least. After some considerable time and money investment, to be rubbished in such a way is not acceptable. And I feel that at least if they will not speak to me, the world should know, before they spend any money on this game, that if things go wrong then the customer support on this game is non-existent. I understand that updates bring glitches and I am a patient and reasonable person. But when the game designers make a mistake I feel it is up to them to assist each player in correcting that mistake, not just ignoring them and hoping they will go away! I am not going away. Each and every forum I come across where there is a posting for this game, I will be adding a reply to assist future players in their choice of which games and how to play them. This is a good game to play (it is a shame that the designers let that fact down!) so I would encourage people to download and enjoy it. What I would say is DO NOT SPEND ANY MONEY ON THIS GAME AT ALL. Unfortunately if you do you are risking wasting that money. Haypi, if you are listening, I would very much appreciate it if you could respond to my facebook postings and assist me with re-establishing my account details and the parts of the game which are now missing. :cry: :cry: :cry: Zsazsabe.