What other games do you play?

Talk about cool new indie games, Kickstarters, bundles, etc.
Dukez

What other games do you play?

Postby Dukez » Wed Aug 17, 2016 4:23 pm

Hey FTL is one of my top 3 games.
Im not going to buy BF1 no matter what!

What games do you play?
I like Rust, very interesting. The new Doom, Minecraft and Starbound.
stylesrj

Re: What other games do you play?

Postby stylesrj » Wed Aug 17, 2016 10:07 pm

A wide range.
FTL is a mainstay but I really like playing Neverwinter Nights 2 and Command & Conquer Generals (Zero Hour naturally).

Which is strange because I thought the classic Doom would be my fallback, next to Red Alert 2 but I find myself always coming back to Neverwinter Nights 2 even if it is to just mess around with creating a character and not using it.
Leylite

Postby Leylite » Wed Aug 17, 2016 11:03 pm

I play quite a lot of the obscure indie game Deadly Rooms of Death, a turn-based tile puzzle game about having a swordsman go kill a bunch of monsters in a dungeon. The monsters have predictable behavior, and everything dies in one hit, so it turns into a puzzle game about manipulating monsters, decyphering mechanisms, and figuring out orders of operations, mixed in with some nice-feeling combat.

Other puzzle games I enjoyed a lot are Infinifactory, Fish Fillets, and English Country Tune, and for action games I usually play stuff like Nuclear Throne, Rogue Legacy, or Cook Serve Delicious.
RAD-82

Postby RAD-82 » Thu Aug 18, 2016 2:54 am

Steredenn

Steredenn is a frenetic and chaotic space shooter, carved in big beautiful pixels, with insane boss battles. Embark in your ship and engage the fight against dreadful space pirates in a never-ending combat for your survival.

---

I think this topic is in the wrong section. It isn't about FTL, so it should be in the Off Topic section.
Junkyard has FTL mods, mostly ships and a few other things.
Dukez

Postby Dukez » Thu Aug 18, 2016 3:10 pm

stylesrj wrote:A wide range.
FTL is a mainstay but I really like playing Neverwinter Nights 2 and Command & Conquer Generals (Zero Hour naturally).

Which is strange because I thought the classic Doom would be my fallback, next to Red Alert 2 but I find myself always coming back to Neverwinter Nights 2 even if it is to just mess around with creating a character and not using it.

Sound like retro gamer to me :) I love retro games.
I recently downloaded RA2 :D Melancholy kicked in and i uninstall :P
Epsilon Carinae

Postby Epsilon Carinae » Sun Aug 21, 2016 2:05 am

Endless Sky.
RAD-82 wrote:I think this topic is in the wrong section. It isn't about FTL, so it should be in the Off Topic section.

I support this.
I am an innocent ant in an unforgiving world.