Spatial Flux

Talk about cool new indie games, Kickstarters, bundles, etc.
AJTilley

Spatial Flux

Postby AJTilley » Sun Jan 27, 2013 8:27 pm

Hi everyone, I have been working hard the past few months and have now launched my own Kickstarter Campaign, please take a look and see what you think.

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/ajt ... enture-set

The game is in some ways similar to FTL in that it features text events as a key part of the gameplay, the game is slightly more rogue-like though without a set storyline, it will include hundreds (if not more) random events to play through ensuring each game is unique.

The game is currently in Alpha and the Kickstarter is to raise more money to pay for art assets and music as I sadly cant afford to keep self-funding its development.

Anyway if you like, rogue-likes, text events, perma-death and the like, you should like this. I have a variety of rewards and if you have any questions message me through kickstarter or on here, Ill be back regularly.

Thanks for looking.
filip15100

Re: Spatial Flux

Postby filip15100 » Mon Jan 28, 2013 9:19 pm

Looks good, I'll plegde as soon as I can. Which will be in a couple of weeks.
AJTilley

Postby AJTilley » Tue Jan 29, 2013 11:17 am

Thats great, feel free to make any suggestions even before you can pledge.

We have now released some early concept art for our new intro cinematic on our latest updates and I hope to be adding some additional reward options later today.
AJTilley

Postby AJTilley » Sat Feb 02, 2013 10:08 am

Hello All,

We are just coming up on the one week mark for the Kickstarter campaign and we have now exceeded 40%. At this point I am currently working on switching the majority of the prototype placeholder images over to the newer images BuKo Studios have designed. The intro for the main game is also in the works including animated cinematics and much more advanced look.

I intend for these to be made available via the campaign in the coming week. Hopefully a playable version of the prototype will be complete soon as well once I have squashed a few more bugs.
s_d

Postby s_d » Fri Feb 15, 2013 6:37 am

Pledging for Linux! Looks great, thanks.
AJTilley

Spatial Flux @ 100%

Postby AJTilley » Sat Feb 16, 2013 9:38 pm

Hi all,

I am happy to announce that Spatial Flux has just exceeded the 100% target point and is now moving onto the first stretch goal, there has also been a variety of news in the past few days, with new artwork shown, additional rewards added and the game was even added to greenlight.

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/ajtilley/spatial-flux-2