Best RPG games

Talk about anything non-FTL related here.
robertmullinar

Best RPG games

Postby robertmullinar » Mon Jul 13, 2020 4:48 am

Hi everyone,

I like know best RPG games that have good graphics. My PC specs is i7 9th gen, 2070 super and 32G Ram. I want to play the games with good story and graphics on 1080p. Recommend some games that available on steam. I have lot of free time in this quarantine. :D
elisecoen

Re: Best RPG games

Postby elisecoen » Thu Nov 19, 2020 7:14 am

Hard to argue with Skyrim. I’m a heretic in that I’m not personally a huge fan of open worlds, so it’s not my personal digital bestie, but even I have to fess up: it is an extraordinary achievement. I’d love to have some hipster geek deep cut, some obscure title that will blow your mind, man, but when I sat down and asked myself “what PC RPG is a fellow fantasy nerd really, really gonna like?” Skyrim was my first thought. It’s still the best way I know to lose yourself in a classic fantasy world.
martyn85

Postby martyn85 » Thu Nov 19, 2020 7:42 am

I think we have no RPG game better than The Witcher 3 ! :twisted: :roll: :lol:
Brain puzzle games are my life!
bonnieshona

Postby bonnieshona » Tue Dec 15, 2020 11:36 am

Hello! There are a lot of fun RPG instalments to play on your computer. My favourite PC game is “The Elder Scrolls Online” franchise. It has a rich gameplay and storyline that is set in a unique fantasy realm called Tamriel. Since it is an open-world project, you can begin the game with whichever mission you want. Furthermore, the RPG franchise has a lot of sequels. I have not yet tried “The Elder Scrolls Online: Greymoor” check the trailer it looks quite stunning! :)
Starbar

Postby Starbar » Sun Jan 24, 2021 4:52 pm

Knights of the Old Republic II: The Sith Lords
Dragon Quest VIII: Journey of the Cursed King
Fallout: New Vegas
Pillars of Eternity
Knights of the Old Republic

Honorable mentions - Dragon Age: Origins, Azure Dreams, Jade Empire, Final Fantasy VI, Chrono Trigger, Mass Effect 1 & 2, Kingdom Hearts, Tyranny