Hello to all!

Talk about anything non-FTL related here.

Moderator: isla

TheLonelyAI

Hello to all!

Postby TheLonelyAI » Tue Aug 01, 2017 5:18 pm

To whoever's reading this, I would like to say Hello! It's nice to meet you! I have just recently joined, and would like to get to know the community a bit better by introducing myself. I've been playing FTL for some time now and I am absolutely in love with it. I like the setting, the mood, the gameplay, and the various events and races that you meet throughout the game. It just so happens that I manage to stumble upon this forum while searching for guides and interesting stories, so I decided "Why not?" And made an account for myself.

I consider myself to be an adequately decent player, sometimes I have a run that goes absolutely flawless, and other times I experience catastrophically bad luck, however, it is a part of the experience, and always keeps things interesting.

Now a bit about myself. Some hobbies of mine are video games, reading, anime, and cooking, I enjoy roleplaying, and will always be down to rp if I'm not too busy, and my favorite race in FTL is Engi is my favorite race because I like their design and general Aesthetic

That's all I have to say for now, I hope you all got to know me a bit better, and that I'll eventually get to know you better. Until next Time!
Lamina

Re: Hello to all!

Postby Lamina » Tue Aug 01, 2017 6:30 pm

---
Last edited by Lamina on Sun Oct 08, 2017 8:07 pm, edited 3 times in total.
TheLonelyAI

Re: Hello to all!

Postby TheLonelyAI » Tue Aug 01, 2017 6:52 pm

Thanks for welcoming me! My favorite ship is Engi A as it is the first ship that I used to beat the Flagship, but my favorite in terms of design is the Lanius B as it looks freaking awesome. I had in fact happened upon the thread, and have already made up a character, hope I get accepted!