Top Shooting Army Games For Android (Share More Here)

Talk about anything non-FTL related here.

Moderator: isla

devilmaycry

Top Shooting Army Games For Android (Share More Here)

Postby devilmaycry » Thu Aug 25, 2016 12:13 pm

Well, there are many shooting android games and most of them are multiplayer. Today i am going to share some really addictive android games that you will love to play. Okay here is the quick list of the games that i recommend all of you to play. I know most of you already have played this game but those who haven't played before should play this game as they are really amazing games (I recommend).

Frontline Commando
Frontline Commando is one of the best android shooting games. The game control may be a bit difficult for you if you play for the first time. Well, in this game you play as a commando and you have to defeat enemies and protect your team against them. The game has a virtual shop where you can purchase various weapons. By the way, you can carry only two weapons in a mission so care to check if you are carrying the best suited weapon before joining a mission. You can download this game directly from Google Play Store.

Army Sniper
Army Sniper is also very interesting android game. In this game, you hold a sniper and you have to snipe enemies. There are many terrorists waiting to die (or to kill you :p). You play this game as a professional sniper and you will have the task to kill all the terrorists. By the way, if you think you have limited bullets then you are wrong. In this game, you will be given unlimited bullets so you don’t need to worry for that. Just make sure you target well.

Doodle Army 2: Mini Militia
Do you love playing games with your friends? Here comes Doodle Army 2. This game is one of the most addictive android shooting games. You can play this game online with players worldwide. If you wish to play this game with your friends, you will have to connect with hotspot and start playing. One of you have to host the game and remaining will join. In this game, you are supposed to kill other players and score the highest point. The more you kill, the more you points secure. You will have limited number of bullets but you can find new weapons if you kill someone.

Brother in Arms 2
This is first player shooting game for android devices. It has really awesome graphics. This game is more realistic. If you play this game with headphones then you will find realistic sound of bullets and more. Like Frontline Commando, this game also has virtual shop where you can purchase different weapons and accessories that you may require during the game play.
ali-rahmani

Re: Top Shooting Army Games For Android (Share More Here)

Postby ali-rahmani » Sun Dec 18, 2016 2:49 pm

In the truth most people love shooting game. We have lots of shooting game but a few amount of them are suitable and perfect.

Infinity Blade III and modern combat 5 are the perfect games. I love them very much. Everything about them really very well and suitable like their graphic and the action scenes. Another game that I love it it’s the Enemy Nightmare. It is the one of best shooting games, and it’s free. I think this game is really perfect and it graphic is high. This is Top 10 shooter game on ios. This popular shooting game is among best third person shooting games aiming to offer you an enjoyable time while playing the game in realistic combats against the terrorists in Middle-East.

There is the link of this game. I hope you enjoy it

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/enemy-n ... 10456?mt=8
stephenriw

Postby stephenriw » Wed Jan 18, 2017 1:52 am

Well, personally I have been playing Modern Combat 5: Blackout, I love this game so much that I play it about 2 hours every day.

Modern Combat 5: Blackout is an awesome game . This game has awesome realistic highly detailed graphics and sound effects. I love how this game has a lot of weapons to unlock and even collect from guys after you kill them. I also love how there are many different kinds of missions to complete. The only problem is this game is waaaayy too short, that's a letdown for me. It's still a good game and a good storyline.

And besides, recently I viewed a page titled " Top 10 Best Shooting Games on Android", which I think can be a example list of Top Shooting Games for Android
Mrsyt

Postby Mrsyt » Fri Feb 10, 2017 11:31 pm

Dooder Army
CS
and Zombie shooter
(the last game I like the most!)
ranimondel01

Postby ranimondel01 » Wed Nov 15, 2017 6:51 am

Mini militia is the best android mobile game I have every played I just loved it and if you too want to play this game then you just have to visit the given website and dowload the apk file of game. Then you can install it on your smartphone that’s it guys.
McGowan

Postby McGowan » Fri Nov 24, 2017 9:44 am

My favorite is Brothers in Arms 3 : Sons of War.
I just want you to know how glad I'm playing lord of the ocean slots online. This place is pretty cool. My son and I have faith in it. So as my daughter.