mod idea

Talk about anything non-FTL related here.
HarkintheMantis

mod idea

Postby HarkintheMantis » Fri Aug 28, 2015 5:26 am

has anybody here played creeper world 3? well i was thinking about the weapons and thors and stuff when i thought it would make a great FTL mod
I have no idea how to mod so it is a idea that anybody can use. i can not provide samples due to sucky internet and no cocept art i could find Short of going to CW3's homepage https://knucklecracker.com/
In short creeper world 3 is a tower defense but not in a convetional way becuase you fight the creeper and push it back and then kill it
no that is not a ad for a other site and i hope it is used for a mod if used
HARKINTHEMANTIS ROCKS!!!!
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
CrashSanders

Re: mod idea

Postby CrashSanders » Mon Aug 22, 2016 2:19 pm

Creeper is not water, but rather a goo. =P An evil goo, yes. Maybe even a swarm of nanites.
Stormbringer

Re: mod idea

Postby Stormbringer » Thu Aug 25, 2016 11:31 am

HarkintheMantis wrote:has anybody here played creeper world 3? well i was thinking about the weapons and thors and stuff when i thought it would make a great FTL mod
I have no idea how to mod so it is a idea that anybody can use. i can not provide samples due to sucky internet and no cocept art i could find Short of going to CW3's homepage https://knucklecracker.com/
In short creeper world 3 is a tower defense but not in a convetional way becuase you fight the creeper and push it back and then kill it
no that is not a ad for a other site and i hope it is used for a mod if used

I don't mean to offend, but you should have posted this in the mod development area not here.
killin' slugs and beating Rebels since 2014, modding the game since 2016