demo

General discussion about the game.
Calvinbah

Re: demo

Postby Calvinbah » Thu Jul 26, 2012 9:25 am

See I really like that idea. Tutorial and three playthroughs would be enough for me to buy this game and enjoy it constantly. Hell without a demo I still wanna buy this game but a demo would be welcomed none the less. I know that what we're talking about is all just talk but It's still nice to dream while waiting for the full game release, whenever that may be.
Paul

Postby Paul » Thu Jul 26, 2012 9:57 am

I can't speak for anyone else, but having paid for the finished game(not beta) i don't think letting new players play three times without paying is too generous- to be honest, the devs will probably only do a demo when they've finished the full game though. it's a nice thought though.
Calvinbah

Postby Calvinbah » Thu Jul 26, 2012 10:16 am

I would have done the beta full game thing if i knew about the kickstarter but I didn't learn abiut until 2 months after it ended.
Last edited by Calvinbah on Sun Jul 29, 2012 9:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Calvinbah

Postby Calvinbah » Sun Jul 29, 2012 8:01 pm

If they don't do a demo or trial, maybe they'll think about releasing a few more beta keys when they get closer to release.
MrJLK

Postby MrJLK » Sun Jul 29, 2012 10:17 pm

I'm more than happy to just wait until the beta testers and devs iron out all the kinks and then I'll pay for the finished version.

I think the only logical path is to release the Beta to those that added to the kickstarter but didn't pay enough for Beta access. Then their pledge would still mean a little bit more than pre-ordering.

I'm gutted that I missed out of the kickstarter but that doesn't mean I would have paid enough for Beta access, I probably would have just used it as a pre-order. So again I'm fine to wait and just read about the updates.