Any beta key left?

General discussion about the game.
rauth

Any beta key left?

Postby rauth » Mon Jun 25, 2012 8:15 pm

At the moment I have plenty of time to test this game but later this year when it will be released I am probably very busy writing my thesis. So... :roll: does any one have a beta key left?

Edit: Hooray. I got one. So hopefully you others find someone, too. :)
Last edited by rauth on Wed Jul 11, 2012 6:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
MrJLK

Re: Any beta key left?

Postby MrJLK » Mon Jun 25, 2012 8:49 pm

Sorta relevant to this post. Does anyone know how much the game is going to cost? From Kickstarter I know an $80 donation got you two beta keys, but can't remember how the donations related to actual game keys.

P.S. A second spare Beta key wouldn't go amiss ;)
rauth

Postby rauth » Tue Jun 26, 2012 8:43 pm

P.S. A second spare Beta key wouldn't go amiss ;)

At first I was was very happy seeing that someone with a 2nd key responded... But reading this carefuly a second time I must say my happyness declined a lot. ;)

Maybe somewhere around 12-17$? I didn't read anything official regarding price it's just a wild guess.
MrJLK

Postby MrJLK » Tue Jun 26, 2012 9:09 pm

Really sorry for getting your hopes up. I'm in the same boat as you.

I still enjoy reading all the suggestions on here and the discussions on the beta.
Sureshot

Postby Sureshot » Tue Jul 10, 2012 11:35 pm

Same boat here - would love to be a part of the Beta and just missed the Kickstarter offer.
Guhimi

Postby Guhimi » Wed Jul 11, 2012 1:21 pm

Same here :(
Dohon

Postby Dohon » Sat Jul 14, 2012 9:24 am

I couldn't even do the kickstarter because it is US only. ;) So, I'm in the same boat, waiting to see the game appear in the Steam store. It will be glorious!
Gorlom

Postby Gorlom » Sat Jul 14, 2012 1:55 pm

Dohon wrote:I couldn't even do the kickstarter because it is US only. ;) So, I'm in the same boat, waiting to see the game appear in the Steam store. It will be glorious!

Kickstarter is not US only. you need to be a US citizen and have lots of US stuff to START A PROJECT. You don't need any of that to back one (ie buying whatever product the kickstarter is selling).

I'm Swedish and backing FTL worked perfectly for me.
Dohon

Postby Dohon » Sat Jul 14, 2012 6:56 pm

Gorlom wrote:
Dohon wrote:I couldn't even do the kickstarter because it is US only. ;) So, I'm in the same boat, waiting to see the game appear in the Steam store. It will be glorious!

Kickstarter is not US only. you need to be a US citizen and have lots of US stuff to START A PROJECT. You don't need any of that to back one (ie buying whatever product the kickstarter is selling).

I'm Swedish and backing FTL worked perfectly for me.

Ah, hell. Stupid old me. Teaches me for not reading the fine print close enough. :)
Th3GoodSon

Postby Th3GoodSon » Sun Jul 15, 2012 6:57 pm

I very much regret not having put in the extra funding to join the beta now. The videos I have seen look fantastic! Perhaps I should have begged for a key off someone harder and earlier :lol: