[Dumbass] Beamed an away party to an unmanned ship...

General discussion about the game.
VladePsyker
Posts: 100
Joined: Sat Jun 16, 2012 2:18 pm

Re: [Dumbass] Beamed an away party to an unmanned ship...

Postby VladePsyker » Mon Jun 25, 2012 1:45 pm

I'll do you one better

pushing jump without beaming crew back after a fight :shock:
fallout
Posts: 10
Joined: Fri Apr 20, 2012 2:01 pm

Re: [Dumbass] Beamed an away party to an unmanned ship...

Postby fallout » Mon Jun 25, 2012 3:51 pm

VladePsyker wrote:I'll do you one better

pushing jump without beaming crew back after a fight :shock:

I once had to do this intentionally in an asteroid field where I was about to be blown to bits. I felt like an ass, but I didn't think I would survive trying to get my teleporter system repaired.
Gorlom
Posts: 519
Joined: Thu Apr 26, 2012 2:06 am

Re: [Dumbass] Beamed an away party to an unmanned ship...

Postby Gorlom » Mon Jun 25, 2012 6:28 pm

fallout wrote:
VladePsyker wrote:I'll do you one better

pushing jump without beaming crew back after a fight :shock:

I once had to do this intentionally in an asteroid field where I was about to be blown to bits. I felt like an ass, but I didn't think I would survive trying to get my teleporter system repaired.


no shield?
fallout
Posts: 10
Joined: Fri Apr 20, 2012 2:01 pm

Re: [Dumbass] Beamed an away party to an unmanned ship...

Postby fallout » Mon Jun 25, 2012 7:00 pm

Gorlom wrote:
fallout wrote:
VladePsyker wrote:I'll do you one better

pushing jump without beaming crew back after a fight :shock:

I once had to do this intentionally in an asteroid field where I was about to be blown to bits. I felt like an ass, but I didn't think I would survive trying to get my teleporter system repaired.


no shield?
Pretty sure they were down. I was in a pretty awful state, but I think I ended up making it to the last sector on that run.
Gorlom
Posts: 519
Joined: Thu Apr 26, 2012 2:06 am

Re: [Dumbass] Beamed an away party to an unmanned ship...

Postby Gorlom » Mon Jun 25, 2012 7:56 pm

fallout wrote:Pretty sure they were down. I was in a pretty awful state, but I think I ended up making it to the last sector on that run.

I still have a run where I lost my 2guy away team 3 times (due to enemy jumping away) 2 of them were on the boss. ( no recruitment inbetween losses)

First time I killed the boss :p 3 anti ship drones ftw :p (didn't even understand what happened, i was in such a bad shape)

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 15 guests