- Different Scrap Rewards based on victory tactic - The types of reward that you get could depend on how you defeated a ship (follow link for examples)
- Unlock Challenges = I'd quite like to see unlock challenges that promote a certain type of gameplay so that a player can try out different tactics.
- Save Ship Build at end of game - When I'm looking back on my high scores, I'd like to be able to see the weapons, upgrades and crew that my ship had when it completed the game or got destroyed.
- Racial BiasRaces currently have specialisms which boost their initial stats. I quite like the idea of their max skill bars varying as well to reflect their diversity i.e. let them reach a third tier for some skills but limit them to a single tier for others.
- Ability to re-order crew on the crew list in left-hand side of the screen
- Crew could come with random "talents" e.g. weapon/shields skill boosts. This would help the crew turnover when you lose a key crew-member and give another thing to micro-manage
- Upgrade paths for weapons (i.e. level 1 goes to level two) either on the Ship upgrade screen or at trader. Currently good weapons can be rendered useless in the space of a sector e.g. a 2 damage missile/beam weapon vs 3 or 4 blocks of shields. This could be sorted with an upgrade path/tree
- Visualise where the fleet will be in X turns...This could be a sensor that you buy
- Option to offer surrender and sacrifice something to end a fight...perhaps a random thing from a broad category e.g. crew, weapons, resources
Implemented in 0.12.6.6
- Extended Sensors Special Options If you're ship has extended sensors equipped then there could be a special option for tracking ships lost in nebula/asteroids and/or locating bases/info???
Not Planned or Not Submitted
Some of these things should never be implemented. They are just wrong, wrong, wrong! Others...well, I liked them
- Visualise potential jumps at each beacon when you hover over it...perhaps only when you have extended sensors or a map of the sector?
- Ability to assign crew roles or assign default locations which they can return to automatically after repelling boarders/repairing
- Ability to auto-assign crew to different parts of the ship based on their abilities e.g. weapons, shields, hand to hand
- Crew Skill Prioritisation If there are two or more crew members in a room, make the one with the higher relevant skill control the system i.e. if one crew member in the shield room has high weapon skill and low shield skill and another has high shields then assign the one with high shields to the console
- Drone that rips weapons off craft
- Drone that scours debris for weapons/upgrades...needs to be deployed prior to time of destruction. Perhaps give large power usage to make it hard to use all the time?