Game not loading

General discussion about the game.
teckyreid

Game not loading

Postby teckyreid » Sun Jun 17, 2012 12:30 am

Hi Guys,

First Off, sorry if this is in the wrong place, there isnt much to choose from on here.

Anyway, installed FTL on my laptop while round a friends, worked fine. Got home to run it on the main PC and it starts up, the loading bar gets to about 3/4 of the way then closes itself.

I've tried pulling the laptop's copy off, didnt work, tried re-installing it a few times, nothing. Not sure what else to try.

Anyone got any other ideas?

Thanks in advance

Teckyreid
Warbird

Re: Game not loading

Postby Warbird » Sun Jun 17, 2012 2:36 am

The most effective place to put this would be to list it as a problem at https://getsatisfaction.com/ftlgame so the devs can earmark it for looking into. Be sure to include all the information you can.
Justin
Site Admin

Postby Justin » Sun Jun 17, 2012 5:12 am

Did you post on our bug reporting service? Did we solve it already?

The first thing i would suggest is updating drivers but who knows if that will fix it.
If you're having hull problems, I feel bad for you son. I've got 99 problems but a breach ain't one.
enbi

Postby enbi » Sun Jun 17, 2012 1:02 pm

Warbird wrote:The most effective place to put this would be to list it as a problem at https://getsatisfaction.com/ftlgame so the devs can earmark it for looking into. Be sure to include all the information you can.

i am confused. do i need to make suggestions on the website you posted or in this forum? since nobody replied me here.
soratidus999

Postby soratidus999 » Sun Jun 17, 2012 1:29 pm

i thought warbird made it fairly clear... but yes getsatisfaction is where you should be posting problems or suggestions, its much easier for the devs to track than a forum that can easily get out of control