saving in FTL

General discussion about the game.
reverend

Re: saving in FTL

Postby reverend » Sat Jul 07, 2012 10:05 am

Tarnimus wrote:I see save/continue has been added to the latest build. I thought I'd post to say a huge thanks to the devs for adding this feature, it is massively appreciated. The last few weeks I've not really found time to play FTL. The next few weeks, I just know I'm going to be playing it whenever I can. :D

Seconded! :)
Samson

Postby Samson » Sat Jul 07, 2012 3:28 pm

reverend wrote:
Tarnimus wrote:I see save/continue has been added to the latest build. I thought I'd post to say a huge thanks to the devs for adding this feature, it is massively appreciated. The last few weeks I've not really found time to play FTL. The next few weeks, I just know I'm going to be playing it whenever I can. :D

Seconded! :)

Thirded! Most awesome guys, thanks
Paul

Postby Paul » Sat Jul 07, 2012 4:56 pm

Samson wrote:
reverend wrote:
Tarnimus wrote:I see save/continue has been added to the latest build. I thought I'd post to say a huge thanks to the devs for adding this feature, it is massively appreciated. The last few weeks I've not really found time to play FTL. The next few weeks, I just know I'm going to be playing it whenever I can.

Seconded!

Thirded! Most awesome guys, thank

Fourthed! Kudos to devs for seeing an unmet need, too.
irongamer

Postby irongamer » Sun Jul 08, 2012 3:25 am

Thank you so much for the continue option!
Justin
Site Admin

Postby Justin » Sun Jul 08, 2012 6:16 am

:D
If you're having hull problems, I feel bad for you son. I've got 99 problems but a breach ain't one.
rauth

Postby rauth » Sun Jul 08, 2012 8:38 am

Thank you!!
Campy

Postby Campy » Sun Jul 15, 2012 4:37 pm

Having a save capability "saves" this game from the scrap heap for me. Without a save capability I had to have 2 to 3 hours free to play or accept start it knowing that if I did well I wouldn't have time to get to the final stages. At this point it takes me that long to do the micromanagement I need to get through it. Not having a save made it pretty much impractical to play on an airplane or play during lunchtime. How about when you are in the middle of a game and the wife says it is time to come to bed. So I played the beta a few times and then moved on. I just decided to come back and check if this vital feature (for me) had been added and was pleasantly surprised.

So thanks to the developers for listening and making this great game playable!
Rhynri

Postby Rhynri » Sun Jul 15, 2012 5:27 pm

I have played this game perhaps ten times as much since this was added than I was able to before. Thank you Devs!