(Request) Translations for iPad + Question regarding iPad version

General discussion about the game.
MrK

(Request) Translations for iPad + Question regarding iPad version

Postby MrK » Wed Mar 18, 2020 2:51 pm

Hello I'd like to purchase the iPad Version of FTL, but its very important to me that it has Russian translations so my loved ones can play it too. Could you perhaps implement these if you have the time? I can imagine it would get you a lot of new customers who rely on the translations.
(if it takes too much memory space to implement all languages, it could be an option to make each language available as a seperate downloadable addon)

Also while I'm here I'd like to ask if the iPad Version is harder than the PC one, because some german reviews claim that
isla

Re: (Request) Translations for iPad + Question regarding iPad version

Postby isla » Wed Mar 18, 2020 10:09 pm

Hi there,

Sorry if this sounds like a half-answer, but to address your questions:

its very important to me that it has Russian translations so my loved ones can play it too. Could you perhaps implement these if you have the time? I can imagine it would get you a lot of new customers who rely on the translations.

I can't say anything official about translations, but I can confirm we are aware of the demand for a Russian version, and I believe there are some fan-made Russian language mods out there as well.

Also while I'm here I'd like to ask if the iPad Version is harder than the PC one, because some german reviews claim that

The difficulty of the iPad and desktop versions of the game should be the same.