A rather desperate plea for help

General discussion about the game.
huuanh2811

A rather desperate plea for help

Postby huuanh2811 » Tue Jul 02, 2019 1:35 pm

Gentlemen,

I am an uncle, and I love ftl. I have recently gotten my nephew of 6 hooked on ftl (he can't really play that well but he loves it all the same).

After reading up on various ways to copy save games over (he loves picking different ships, it's more or less all he really can do and then he loves to talk about them) so that he can have all the unlocks I confidently bought ftl on his mothers iPad. He was so excited! I told him I'd unlock the ships for him and....

So it turns out you need to jailbreak and iPad to get access to the save game file (since that may brick a device that isn't going to happen).

Thus I come to you, there isn't some crazy code or cheat to get the ships is there?

(Yes I've already started playing the game on his moms iPad to get some unlocks but it will be a long haul!)
isla

Re: A rather desperate plea for help

Postby isla » Thu Jul 04, 2019 7:22 am

Unfortunately, given some of the rules Apple has implemented in their products, neither the profile editor nor any save-transfer-program can work on iPad at this time. There are also no cheat codes that can be used for this purpose either.