FTL on Android/iOS?

General discussion about the game.
Seraph Warmachine

FTL on Android/iOS?

Postby Seraph Warmachine » Tue Sep 25, 2012 9:05 pm

I only recently started playing but FTL seems like it could be a fantastic game to play on tablets with just a little interface tweaking. Is there any interest in this from anyone else?
Gorlom

Re: FTL on Android/iOS?

Postby Gorlom » Tue Sep 25, 2012 9:11 pm

Seraph Warmachine wrote:I only recently started playing but FTL seems like it could be a fantastic game to play on tablets with just a little interface tweaking. Is there any interest in this from anyone else?

Judging by the 5-6 other threads on this exact topic I would guess so :lol:

Using the search function and typing in Android or IOS should help you find those threads. ;) Justin has even answered in one of them.
boa13

Postby boa13 » Tue Sep 25, 2012 9:14 pm

Yes, that is why there are already many threads on this forum saying exactly what you said.

Currently, the dev team is busy supporting three platforms (Windows, Mac, Linux), and the game interface very much requires a 1280x720 resolution. So, a port to mobile devices, notably tablets, is significant work unlikely to happen soon.
Forum janitor — If you spot spam, PM me the URL and/or the username of the spammer.
I have powers, moderator powers. I am not keen on using them, but will do so if needed.
Seraph Warmachine

Postby Seraph Warmachine » Tue Sep 25, 2012 9:22 pm

Thanks you guys, sorry for the rookie mistake. Lemmie see if I can just delete this thread to keep from muddling up the conversation anymore.
boa13

Postby boa13 » Tue Sep 25, 2012 9:34 pm

Don't sweat it, a lot of other people are duplicating thread (unfortunately).

Before posting, just make sure to at least look at the first page of thread titles in this forum and also the Technical Support and Bugs forum. ;)
Forum janitor — If you spot spam, PM me the URL and/or the username of the spammer.
I have powers, moderator powers. I am not keen on using them, but will do so if needed.