Who is the player?

General discussion about the game.
English Narwhal
Posts: 402
Joined: Tue Dec 03, 2013 9:12 pm
Location: High Orbit

Re: Who is the player?

Postby English Narwhal » Fri May 01, 2015 1:05 pm

Somdudewillson wrote:
zaphod_ wrote:Honestly, I think the player might be the wonderful image featured in your sig.

The only possible response to that preposterous idea: http://pastebin.com/FA0CS7vW.

My coffee cup signature is superior.
Image
Somdudewillson
Posts: 15
Joined: Mon Apr 27, 2015 2:48 pm

Re: Who is the player?

Postby Somdudewillson » Fri May 01, 2015 2:49 pm

English Narwhal wrote:My coffee cup signature is superior.

I wouldn't know, I couldn't see it over [REDACTED].
Image
zaphod_
Posts: 15
Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2015 10:08 pm

Re: Who is the player?

Postby zaphod_ » Fri May 01, 2015 3:00 pm

Somdudewillson wrote:
zaphod_ wrote:Honestly, I think the player might be the wonderful image featured in your sig.

The only possible response to that preposterous idea: http://pastebin.com/FA0CS7vW.

How dare you accuse me of hearsay! It is common knowledge to us that aren't peasants that Obama is secretly an satanic communist illuminati puppet dictator bent on delusions of a horrible anti-freedom regime.
Somdudewillson
Posts: 15
Joined: Mon Apr 27, 2015 2:48 pm

Re: Who is the player?

Postby Somdudewillson » Fri May 01, 2015 3:16 pm

zaphod_ wrote:
Somdudewillson wrote:
zaphod_ wrote:Honestly, I think the player might be the wonderful image featured in your sig.

The only possible response to that preposterous idea: http://pastebin.com/FA0CS7vW.

How dare you accuse me of hearsay! It is common knowledge to us that aren't peasants that Obama is secretly an satanic communist illuminati puppet dictator bent on delusions of a horrible anti-freedom regime.

What about those who do not find Earth politics to be important enough to follow? Besides, everyone knows that if the `loominati were REALLY in control of Obama then we would already be living under a dictatorship! Besides, the Illuminati ore the world's greatest force or good, not evil! The only place they directly control is Japan. (I mean really, how else do you explain how awesome they are?)
--Edited on [REDACTED] by [DATA EXPUNGED].
Image
User avatar
stylesrj
Posts: 3645
Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 7:54 am
Location: The Shrike
Contact:

Re: Who is the player?

Postby stylesrj » Fri May 01, 2015 3:23 pm

Somdudewillson wrote:What about those who do not find Earth politics to be important enough to follow? Besides, everyone knows that if the `loominati were REALLY in control of Obama then we would already be living under a dictatorship! Besides, the Illuminati ore the world's greatest force or good, not evil! The only place they directly control is Japan. (I mean really, how else do you explain how awesome they are?)
--Edited on [REDACTED] by [DATA EXPUNGED].


Can I interest you in some Soap from Corpses Products?
English Narwhal
Posts: 402
Joined: Tue Dec 03, 2013 9:12 pm
Location: High Orbit

Re: Who is the player?

Postby English Narwhal » Fri May 01, 2015 3:47 pm

stylesrj wrote:
Somdudewillson wrote:What about those who do not find Earth politics to be important enough to follow? Besides, everyone knows that if the `loominati were REALLY in control of Obama then we would already be living under a dictatorship! Besides, the Illuminati ore the world's greatest force or good, not evil! The only place they directly control is Japan. (I mean really, how else do you explain how awesome they are?)
--Edited on [REDACTED] by [DATA EXPUNGED].


Can I interest you in some Soap from Corpses Products?


Wow, the SCP is still a thing?
Last time I saw anything about them was almost four years ago now.
Image
User avatar
stylesrj
Posts: 3645
Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 7:54 am
Location: The Shrike
Contact:

Re: Who is the player?

Postby stylesrj » Fri May 01, 2015 10:13 pm

English Narwhal wrote:Wow, the SCP is still a thing?
Last time I saw anything about them was almost four years ago now.


They've brainwashed me into thinking they're creepypasta done correctly. Or at least they're better-written than most of those places.

They're still around and kicking, but then again, they've always been around... ever since [DATA EXPUNGED] happened. You don't remember taking that Class A Amnestic (not Amnesiac) don't you?

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests