FTl Master Mod Nominations Poll

General discussion about the game.
kestreladmiral

FTl Master Mod Nominations Poll

Postby kestreladmiral » Thu May 22, 2014 4:15 pm

The Poll will close approximately 1 week from the date of this post.

Let the nominations begin.

The above is a little survey I put together to allow everyone to nominate the Mods they think are best.

Nominations are now closed will update with results within 24 hours

Thanks for all who participated.

KA
Last edited by kestreladmiral on Tue Jun 03, 2014 12:00 am, edited 2 times in total.
English Narwhal

Re: FTl Master Mod Nominations Poll

Postby English Narwhal » Thu May 22, 2014 4:47 pm

This doesn't belong in Working Mods, ironically, but in Discussion.
kestreladmiral

Postby kestreladmiral » Thu May 22, 2014 5:07 pm

English Narwhal wrote:This doesn't belong in Working Mods, ironically, but in Discussion.

I kinda figured that, the only reason I put it here is because I think it would get a better audience from modders is the modding forum.
Kieve

Postby Kieve » Thu May 22, 2014 5:19 pm

Moved it over, but I debated putting it in just the "Mods" general forum. I'm wondering if it might not be better to rename the "Mod Development" forum as "Mod Discussion," as a catch-all for both development and general discourse.

In the meantime, discuss!
kestreladmiral

Postby kestreladmiral » Fri May 23, 2014 12:23 am

I will post results roughly every 12 to 24 hours so anyone who is monitoring this thread will have some idea on the results :lol:
Even though the poll has only been open for several hours, I still expected more responses than the number of responses this poll has received thus far :cry:
But maybe the interest in modding has declined somewhat since the release of the AE content.
kestreladmiral

Postby kestreladmiral » Fri May 23, 2014 2:28 pm

Unfortunately I will be unable to post current standings, due to equipment failures.
Kieve

Postby Kieve » Sat May 24, 2014 3:14 am

kestreladmiral wrote:I will post results roughly every 12 to 24 hours so anyone who is monitoring this thread will have some idea on the results :lol:
Even though the poll has only been open for several hours, I still expected more responses than the number of responses this poll has received thus far :cry:
But maybe the interest in modding has declined somewhat since the release of the AE content.

Number of people playing FTL > Number of people on forums > Using mods > Feel like voting.
Basically, you're talking about a minority³ of people and a high response volume is somewhat unlikely.
kestreladmiral

Postby kestreladmiral » Sun May 25, 2014 3:10 am

Kieve wrote:Number of people playing FTL > Number of people on forums > Using mods > Feel like voting.
Basically, you're talking about a minority³ of people and a high response volume is somewhat unlikely.

This is truth that you speak. So I will aloww the poll to remain open till June 3, mainly because I will be out of town as of Monday and will be unable to access a computer until the following Monday :(
How will I be able to go a whole week without FTL. Maybe I'll share my survival story (maybe) if I get back alive :?
kestreladmiral

Postby kestreladmiral » Mon Jun 02, 2014 4:51 pm

Made it back alive. After checking the poll it appears that the poll nominations have received a good number of votes. I will. Close the nominations poll at midnight June 3rd. I will post results ASAP. Then voting for the best mod will begin.