[Squad, Pack] Arfy Squad Collection

Distribute and discuss mods that are functional.
Arfy

[Squad, Pack] Arfy Squad Collection

Postby Arfy » Thu Nov 22, 2018 4:38 am

This post contains 5 squads which I have neglected to upload to any sort of site outside of Discord; for the most part, these squads are relatively old and display how my abilities to make Into the Breach mods have changed. If you want to read each squad's backstory (which are a fairly short read), then you can view it here on Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/IntoTheBreach/ ... ollection/

If you encounter any bugs or issues with any of these squads, please report them to me. Also, please post/provide any constructive criticism you may have.
If you have any ideas for squad ideas/weapon ideas/basically any mod ideas let me know and I'll take it into consideration and then (probably) make it!

DOWNLOAD
Last edited by Arfy on Mon Dec 31, 2018 8:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
Djinn

Re: [Squad, Pack] Arfy Squad Collection

Postby Djinn » Fri Dec 14, 2018 4:27 am

ImageImageImageImageImage
Did some unofficial sprites for Fearstormers, Bloodweavers and Manacasters! Similarly unofficial downloads for them can be found here:
-Fearstormers-
-Bloodweavers-
-Manacasters-
-Time Warpers-
-Atomic Guardians-
ALEATORIVM

Postby ALEATORIVM » Thu Jan 03, 2019 4:59 pm

When I start the game a message pops up
It says "Unable to mount mod at [arfy_squad_collection]: cannot open mods/arfy_squad_collection/scripts/init.lua: No such file or directory"
Arfy

Postby Arfy » Thu Jan 03, 2019 10:18 pm

ALEATORIVM wrote:When I start the game a message pops up
It says "Unable to mount mod at [arfy_squad_collection]: cannot open mods/arfy_squad_collection/scripts/init.lua: No such file or directory"

You need to extract the squads themselves from the folder "arfy_squad_collection".
ALEATORIVM

Postby ALEATORIVM » Thu Jan 03, 2019 10:54 pm

Arfy wrote:You need to extract the squads themselves from the folder "arfy_squad_collection".

Thank you