[Color Palette] Cosmic's Colors

Distribute and discuss mods that are functional.
CosmicLightning

[Color Palette] Cosmic's Colors

Postby CosmicLightning » Thu Aug 23, 2018 4:53 am

I have created some color schemes, these shouldn't be the same as Elwood's (The Black and 'X' ones may be close). I have some festive/holiday schemes and some basic schemes here.
Drop a comment if you have any suggestions or changes you think need to be made. Note: Basically every color scheme ever looks bad on the Judo Mech.

Regular Schemes -
Black and Lime -
Download

Black and Red -
Download

Black and White -
Download

Bumblebee (Black and Yellow) -
Download

Lava -
Download

Ocean Blue -
Download

Holiday Schemes -
Christmas -
Download

Halloween -
Download

July 4th -
Download

Thanksgiving -
Download

Valentine's Day -
Download

To install, download the color scheme, then unpack it into your steam/steamapps/common/Into The Breach/mods folder.
You'll need Karto's modloader which can be easily found on the pinned post of this forum, Master Mod List Here which should have another explanation of how to do it.

Update 8/25 - Added Black and Lime, added Black and White, added Black and Red, added Valentine's Day, added Lava, changed Black and Gold to Bumblebee, brightened up the orange on Halloween, and updated all pictures.
Update 8/24 - Changed all the mod ID's to have an A at the start which should make them selectable over any other squad colors due to the fact that the game only lets you pick the first color scheme in alphabetical order based on id (it uses the squad I.d if they are squad colors).
Trash modder, asks the good mods for stuff literally all the time. Creator of Cosmic's Colors, Red Alert Survivors, and publisher (lol) of Armed Train