RF1995 1.3.4 - requires mod loader 2.3.0 or later
Mod Loader - (originally made by Cyberboy2000 and continued by kartoFlane)
Special thanks to kartoFlane for his code library modApiExt, which this mod uses heavily.
Old versions - may require older mod loaders
1.2.2, 1.1.6, 1.0.1
Code: Select all
1.3.4 - fixed mistake causing Snubnose Cannon's tipimage to not play.
1.3.3 - modApiExt compatibility with other mods not using it's latest commits
1.3.2 - Changed preview of multishot weapons to indicate total damage on pawns, as well as better preview of push damage. (still imperfect due to game limitations)
1.3.1 - Corrected preview damage on frozen buildings/mountains (unable to detect shield)
- Restructured and made code as modular as possible.
- Minelayer design pass.
- Changed names of units and weapons in order to make
most of them unique.
- Option to add each weapon to the store.
- Builds the squad of 3 randomly at startup.
1.2.2 - Compatibility Update
1.2.1 - Changed to only 1 pre-made squad of Jeep, Helicopter and Tank.
Minelayer is available in Random and Custom squads.
1.2.0 - Made compatible with Mod Loader 2.2.0,
and incompatible with Mod Loader of previous versions.
1.1.6 - Minor fix.
1.1.5 - Minelayer will no longer cause error in 'Test Mech'
- Mine now deals 3 damage, down from kill.
- Mechs will heal as normal in the final mission part 2.
- Squad icons have team color.
1.1.2 - Hotfix
1.1.1 - Bandaid Hotfix
1.1.0 - Launcher update.
- Deployment warning for non-massive units.
- New team color.
- Launcher Mech renamed to Minelayer Mech.
- New sprite: Minelayer Mech.
- New sprite: Launcher Weapon.
- New sprite: Mine Weapon.
- Minelayer Mech now has 3 move, up from 2.
- Launcher Weapon changed slightly: "Launch a damaging missile at a tile in clear view, pushing 3 adjacent tiles."
- Mine Weapon changed to a passive ability: "Leave a mine after moving."
- Mine Weapon gains a new upgrade: "All Mechs gain immunity to mines."
- Tank Cannon now shows the correct damage preview when targeting shielded buildings.
1.0.0 - Initial Release
A squad of 4 units; Jeep, Tank, Helicopter and Launcher can be customized into a 3 Mech squad of your liking.
None of the mechs are massive, so unless they can fly, don't deploy them in water.