The Chrono Keepers

Distribute and discuss mods that are functional.
stickthemantis

The Chrono Keepers

Postby stickthemantis » Sun Mar 04, 2018 1:29 pm

This mod replaces the Steel Judoka with three new mechs.
They don't yet have any original art.
This is the mod I've used to test my Prototype Mod Loader. You need to install that to use this mod: viewtopic.php?f=26&t=32833
I haven't balance tested them, so use at your own risk.

Download: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1-EaBS ... kxMcmZ2avP
I'm Cyberboy2000, known as a modder and community leader of Invisible Inc.
I'm using this old account because I've been unable to get any verification email for a new account. Help with changing my name would be appreciated.
AUTOMATIC

Re: The Chrono Keepers

Postby AUTOMATIC » Thu Mar 08, 2018 7:30 am

weapons.lua, line 115

LOG(stringize(GAME and GAME.Chrono_Units))

breaks the game
stickthemantis

Postby stickthemantis » Sat Mar 10, 2018 5:20 pm

Fixed the crash. There's also lots of QOL changes, balancing, and there is new art for the time bombs and new effects for the Stasis Palm.
I'm using this old account because I've been unable to get any verification email for a new account. Help with changing my name would be appreciated.
Captain Trek

Postby Captain Trek » Fri Mar 16, 2018 6:44 pm

I dunno if I'm just doing something wrong, but I did eventually get the mod working, but it doesn't function the way you describe:

1: The squad doesn't replace Steel Judoka. Rather it replaces Rift Walkers, but only in the customize squad screen (selecting actual Rift Walkers still gives me the Rift Walkers).
2: The stasis and clockwork mechs have the vice fist and artemis artillery portraits for their weapons instead of the portraits you show in the screenshots here.
3: The clockwork bomb launches an hourglass and deals 3 damage instead of 2.

The third one I can fully imagine is intentional, but are the other two also intentional?
stickthemantis

Postby stickthemantis » Fri Mar 16, 2018 7:24 pm

Captain Trek wrote:I dunno if I'm just doing something wrong, but I did eventually get the mod working, but it doesn't function the way you describe:

1: The squad doesn't replace Steel Judoka. Rather it replaces Rift Walkers, but only in the customize squad screen (selecting actual Rift Walkers still gives me the Rift Walkers).
2: The stasis and clockwork mechs have the vice fist and artemis artillery portraits for their weapons instead of the portraits you show in the screenshots here.
3: The clockwork bomb launches an hourglass and deals 3 damage instead of 2.

The third one I can fully imagine is intentional, but are the other two also intentional?

Oops, didn't update the original post after the latest updates. Yes all of those are intentional.