Issue loading game on 2nd monitor

Discuss problems and suggestions related to the Into the Breach here.
bowloffire

Issue loading game on 2nd monitor

Postby bowloffire » Fri Aug 24, 2018 6:01 am

The game can be played in both fullscreen and windowed mode in both my main laptop monitor and 2nd monitor. The problem is when I drag the game window into my 2nd monitor, close it, and restart it, it loads in the same spot in my 2nd monitor. However it freezes instantly and get a (not responding) type message and have to close it. The only way to fix this is to go into windows display settings, set to only display my main monitor, load the game, and close it so its "close" location is on my main monitor.

Basically I have to drag the game window onto my main monitor to close it every time or it gets stuck in loading freezes.

I have updated my Nvidia drivers to its latest version and have restarted my comp many times. I even set my 2nd monitor as my default and would still get loading freeze when loading on my main monitor.
isla

Re: Issue loading game on 2nd monitor

Postby isla » Fri Aug 24, 2018 7:45 pm

Hmm... I thought we got this one, I'm sorry to hear you've run into it. Could you please send us a dxdiag report at contact@subsetgames.com? I'd like to check out your system specs and see if anything stands out, and if I don't have a solution right now, it will at least give us some information to look at that can help us find the source of the problem.