Mouse sensitivity too high

Discuss problems and suggestions related to the Into the Breach here.
codesphere

Mouse sensitivity too high

Postby codesphere » Sat Mar 10, 2018 3:03 am

I've been having issues with uncomfortably high mouse sensitivity and/or acceleration. The issues start as soon as my mouse enters the game window and stop when i mouse away. The sensitivity goes up enough that it makes it too difficulty and uncomfortable to actually play the game, although I'm sure I could if I was incredibly careful with every mouse movement.

I've tried to play on two different systems with this same issue. However both systems are a little unusual.
In one case, I was trying to play the game while it was running within Parallels on a mac. (one of the original 5k iMacs, so otherwise plenty powerful to play this game within Parallels). In this case, I was using one of the newer Apple Magic Mice.
In the other case, I was trying to play on my Steam Link, streaming the GOG version of the game from the gaming PC I have at the other end of the house. In this case I was using a cheaper wireless mouse connected to the steam link.

I'll grant you both those set-ups are probably uncommon... I game a fair bit with that Steam Link though, so it's a big bummer that this doesn't work.

Playing directly on my home PC with a Logitech G900, the game seems perfectly playable... I just don't tend to use my PC this way lately.

Anything you all can do to help here would be greatly appreciated. In-game mouse sensitivity and accelleration settings maybe?
isla

Re: Mouse sensitivity too high

Postby isla » Sat Mar 10, 2018 6:09 am

I've added this to our list of things to check out. Thank you for bringing it up.
AileTheAlien

Re: Mouse sensitivity too high

Postby AileTheAlien » Mon Mar 12, 2018 4:58 pm

If you played in full-screen mode, would that work? Then you wouldn't be mousing into / out of the game window, changing speeds.