We need your help making FTL LEGOs! (also, 50% off sale!)

Official posts about the development of the game.
CrashSanders

Re: We need your help making FTL LEGOs! (also, 50% off sale!)

Postby CrashSanders » Thu Jul 16, 2015 10:12 pm

Hey guys, it's me again! The Gila Monster have been submitted to PleyWorld and awaits approval! I will keep you updated!
CrashSanders

Postby CrashSanders » Fri Jul 17, 2015 6:01 pm

The Gila Monster is now up! https://www.pleyworld.com/design/%7BFTL ... onster/698

(Also, maybe I should make a new thread in some other section so there would be no waiting for mod approval?)
BuildGuy

Postby BuildGuy » Mon Aug 31, 2015 9:54 pm

Hey, I've been trying to figure out what has happened with these lego sets for the longest time. I was so disappointed when Lego decided not to make them. I've noticed you have the sets up on a new site now, which is great but I feel like theres not enough people who know about it. I only found out about it today and that was by accidentally stumbling upon this forum post. I am new here, but not new to FTL. I'm not sure if mentioning /r/ftlgame is a faux pas around here but I feel like if the new links to Pleyworld were put up there, more people would see it and we would all be closer to FTL lego being a reality.
CrashSanders

Postby CrashSanders » Tue Sep 29, 2015 11:51 pm

[quote="BuildGuy"]Hey, I've been trying to figure out what has happened with these lego sets for the longest time. I was so disappointed when Lego decided not to make them. I've noticed you have the sets up on a new site now, which is great but I feel like theres not enough people who know about it. I only found out about it today and that was by accidentally stumbling upon this forum post. I am new here, but not new to FTL. I'm not sure if mentioning /r/ftlgame is a faux pas around here but I feel like if the new links to Pleyworld were put up there, more people would see it and we would all be closer to FTL lego being a reality.[/quote]
Hi! I have moved on from PleyWorld. Something juicy is coming up, I promise! You won't be disappointed.
precursormar

Postby precursormar » Mon Dec 14, 2015 12:06 pm

[quote="CrashSanders"]Hi! I have moved on from PleyWorld. Something juicy is coming up, I promise! You won't be disappointed.[/quote]

I remember seeing the original post about this idea (seems very long ago now!), so I'm excited to hear that this idea is not dead. Will you post an update here when/if there's news?