AE:Hard 39 Wins in a row :D

Share and discuss FTL-related videos here.
Billy1Kirby

AE:Hard 39 Wins in a row :D

Postby Billy1Kirby » Mon Jul 27, 2015 9:55 pm

So this last Saturday over on my livestream, we finally lost our 40th run in an attempt to double up on the 28 ship winstreak challenge. Once we finished each individual ship, which only one other person (shout out to NoQuitt, DarkTwinge honorable mention <3) has ever achieved we decided to attempt the same thing over again, unfortunately we only managed to get 39 wins in a row before finally getting taken down.

I had messaged the devs asking whether they knew of anyone else winning so many times in a row, just being curious as to whether I could consider myself in the lead I suppose. They told me the most they had ever heard of was 31, and that I might want to post here, to see if anyone else had come close or beaten this record.

Here is a link to a google spreadsheet linking each individual run, including the losing run, and the losing fight itself :)

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... sp=sharing

As well as here is a link to my livestream, in case anyone wants to come chill out while we continue playing FTL!
http://www.twitch.tv/billy1kirby

Thanks a bunch for guys time, I'm curious what you guys think :)
5thHorseman

Re: AE:Hard 39 Wins in a row :D

Postby 5thHorseman » Mon Jul 27, 2015 11:28 pm

Very cool. The only run I know of was pre-AE, the game won once with every ship in a row on hard mode in a single try. 39 is far more than... 12? 14? How many ships were there back then, I don't know. Anyway, super kudos to you.
My Videos - MY MOD HUB
Simo-V - The Potential - Automated Scout - "Low O2" Icons
The Black Opal - The Asteroid - The Enforcer - The Pyro

"Every silver lining has a cloud..."
Billy1Kirby

Re: AE:Hard 39 Wins in a row :D

Postby Billy1Kirby » Wed Jul 29, 2015 10:36 pm

Thanks for the kind words, I'm not even sad we lost on the 40th run, I'm quite proud of getting the 39 in a row for sure :)