STAR FOP - A Brand New Let's Play!

Share and discuss FTL-related videos here.
renwold

STAR FOP - A Brand New Let's Play!

Postby renwold » Thu Apr 17, 2014 11:57 am

Hey everyone! I just completed my new FTL Let's Play, titled Star Fop. I'm a newcomer to the Let's Play scene (this is my third series) and enjoyed diving in to the Advanced Edition content - though I didn't even scratch the surface. If you want something lighthearted (and without any screaming) check out Star Fop below! This series is finished for now, but I have a number of other series' in progress right now, so if you enjoy Star Fop you can click through to my channel to find even more Let's Plays!

Series 1
Star Fop - Series 1

This was a short series, but if you guys like what you see and want to see more I would be happy to keep them coming. I'm still new to this and working on honing my style and delivery, so I'm always open to feedback and criticism and would love to hear everyone's thoughts!

Thanks for watching!
Ren
Last edited by renwold on Mon Apr 21, 2014 4:34 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Star Fop - FTL Let's Play!
Thanks for watching, I'll see you next time!
Renwold|@RenwoldPlays|Ren Plays (Youtube)|(Facebook)
renwold

Re: STAR FOP - A Brand New Let's Play!

Postby renwold » Fri Apr 18, 2014 12:52 pm

Hey everyone! We're back today with Part 2 of the series, where the crew is joined by a chiseled goddess.

As always, I welcome any and all feedback on the series, I hope to hear from you soon!
renwold

Postby renwold » Mon Apr 21, 2014 4:33 pm

Hey all! Thanks so much to those of you who clicked through for the first couple of episodes! We're back today with the final installation of Star Fop - the whole playlist starts from HERE

Thanks again! :D
TheJackall793

Postby TheJackall793 » Tue Apr 22, 2014 7:09 am

renwold wrote:Hey all! Thanks so much to those of you who clicked through for the first couple of episodes! We're back today with the final installation of Star Fop - the whole playlist starts from HERE

Thanks again! :D

Starting to watch you on the YouTubes, good ideas and like the videos. Inspired me to bring out some FTL content :) Keep on with the videos!
Small YouTuber, please give me some support! Will/have released FTL content on iOS!
Youtube - https://m.youtube.com/channel/UC58rLtNFyCMbdbn8_hTK6ZQ