To Kirby : The human who couldn't, a fitting tribute

Share and discuss FTL-related videos here.
Darthcaboose

To Kirby : The human who couldn't, a fitting tribute

Postby Darthcaboose » Mon Sep 17, 2012 5:47 am

Well, this happened during my latest stream:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=70RecORHrVA

I figured it was time to give a crew member a proper send-off...
Durus

Re: To Kirby : The human who couldn't, a fitting tribute

Postby Durus » Wed Sep 19, 2012 12:59 am

LOL.
I think the difference between those who are liking this game and those who aren't is the ability to appreciate a good tragedy and/or laugh at the occasional super epic fail. I lost a game once in the first sector with my ship at full health random events ate all my crew. The tragic tail of the Red Tail and her ill fated crew, space spiders, mad men and diseased space stations, a cautionary tail of space travel if ever there was one.
MajorCoolD

Postby MajorCoolD » Wed Sep 19, 2012 11:32 am

Simply awesome mate... did you really improvise this song? XD
swixel

Postby swixel » Wed Sep 19, 2012 11:40 am

Durus wrote:I think the difference between those who are liking this game and those who aren't is the ability to appreciate a good tragedy and/or laugh at the occasional super epic fail.

"Tonight's news begins with the tragic loss of all human life crew. A growing trend in the universe appears to be that any remaining human crew members find themselves stranded in space, without oxygen, or any hope of survival. This figure seems to coincide with numerous battery and insecticide manufacturers going into receivership"

"That's right Mitch, but in other news, Zoltan unemployment rates have gone down ..."

... or, you know, I could just be a bad person.