Check out my Play throughs of FTL!

Share and discuss FTL-related videos here.
Rigus

Check out my Play throughs of FTL!

Postby Rigus » Tue Jan 29, 2013 7:22 pm

Hey Guys I just started a lets play of this awesome game! Please go check it out and maybe subscribe, like or toss a comment up telling me what I can do better.

Thanks so much for your time!

My Playlist for FTL is Here. There are two episodes so far and I will be posting more soon.
VanguardOfValor

Re: Check out my Play throughs of FTL!

Postby VanguardOfValor » Wed Jan 30, 2013 3:30 am

Hey Rigus!

I took a look at one of your FTL videos, and thought they were pretty decent! It's too bad you were a bit sick when recording, because your voice winds up being a bit nasal and sniffly (although, I'm one to talk given that I've been sick the last few days as well). There's also a bit of crackle coming from your microphone, which sounds a lot like what my mic was doing when the cable wasn't adequately plugged in. I had to move it from the port on the front of my computer to the one on the back to make the crackle go away.

The gameplay itself was fine, despite a few questionable tactical decisions, although you may want to watch out for dead airtime while playing. It's hard to avoid sometimes when you're concentrating, but if at all possible it's an important thing to avoid. For example, from 11:51 - 12:32 in your first video of FTL, not a word is said, and people can get bored incredibly quickly when there's not as much happening in the video. A whole 41 seconds is more than long enough. :P

Regardless, nice work so far with the videos, and best of luck moving forwards!
Various Valorous Videos, should you be interested...
EchoesofOld

Postby EchoesofOld » Thu Jan 31, 2013 2:24 am

I'm gonna have to check this out. If VoV says it's great, then IT IS GREAT. haha
The Rebel Flagship: The only ship to make the DemonStar look like a pansy.

Be ye wary of the ship with the demon airlock...
Rigus

Postby Rigus » Fri Feb 01, 2013 2:22 am

Thanks for the feedback! Yeah the first episode was the very first vid I had created and being as intelligent as I am I decided to record when I was a but stuffed up so sorry about that! The Mic should have been fixed as well because I know for sure it was not plugged in correctly lol. As for my tactical decisions I will agree that some were very questionable even bordering on the stupid. was not really thinking in the frame of mind of the game.

Anyway I have a new episode up if you guys want to check it out here and please toss me a comment here or there and let me know what I can do to improve myself even more.

Thanks so much :mrgreen:
Rigus

Postby Rigus » Wed Feb 06, 2013 5:41 am

Hey guys another episode is posted! Go check it out and please tell me what you think!

The link to the video is Here