[MOD][WIP] FTL Infinite Space

Discuss and distribute tools and methods for modding. Moderator - Grognak
SuperFrosty

Re: [MOD][WIP] FTL Infinite Space

Postby SuperFrosty » Tue Oct 01, 2013 11:03 am

Is it possible to fall in love with a mod? Because I think I just did. Thanks for continuing to support and update IS DrkTemplar :)
Zandorum

Postby Zandorum » Wed Oct 02, 2013 9:54 pm

Can you please make a CE_ Patch!
Pelia

Postby Pelia » Fri Oct 04, 2013 4:14 pm

DrkTemplar wrote:Also, have you found the Advanced Weapons yet? If you haven't, it's possible just upgrading your setup with the Advanced weapons might be enough to defeat this ship. If you haven't, to begin this process you need to defeat a sector mini boss. When doing this, sometimes you will get an event to fight a stronger ship that will be marked on your map. These stronger ships can drop Advanced weapons. Hunting down Advanced weapons to fit your ship is essentially end game for IS mod.

Sorry for not responding for some time ;) The Pirate BS frankly is the mini-boss of the sector, so I'm afraid I'll have to fetch a new wep in the next one. I have also begun using FTL Homeworld, I docked my Red-Tai (without the L it is named truly) and am flying Stealth CC to get some scrap and a wep for Kess to get an edge over the BS. If I keep failing, I'll just move on. Thanks for the tip, Templar o7

Fly safe.
Magor

Postby Magor » Fri Oct 04, 2013 4:37 pm

Hi
This is a great mod.Thx for that.
I play previous version 0.5.2 and everything was fine.But 0.5.3 has mini bug.when i go to next sector and find Mini boss then i cannot attack him.Bosses are always friendly.I try this many times and still has same effect.
I dont use any other mods and have FTL 1.03.1 and 1.03.3
any ideas where is problem?
PS:sorry about my english.
Pelia

Postby Pelia » Fri Oct 04, 2013 4:46 pm

Magor wrote:Hi
I play previous version 0.5.2 and everything was fine.But 0.5.3 has mini bug.when i go to next sector and find Mini boss then i cannot attack him.Bosses are always friendly.I try this many times and still has same effect.

Judging from your nick, you might be Czech, right? If so, PM me if you need a translation or something ;)
Magor

Postby Magor » Fri Oct 04, 2013 4:54 pm

Pelia wrote:
Judging from your nick, you might be Czech, right? If so, PM me if you need a translation or something ;)

Yop,but i cannot send PM right now.I´m fresh meat.Maybe later :).
SuperFrosty

Postby SuperFrosty » Sat Oct 05, 2013 1:59 am

Magor wrote:Hi

Pretty sure they only attack when you are strong enough. Once you have better weapons they should attack.

Google translate attempt:
Jsem si jistý, že útočit pouze pokud jste dost silní. Jakmile budete mít lepší zbraně by měly zaútočit.
Magor

Postby Magor » Sat Oct 05, 2013 7:47 am

I have 2* burst laser mark 2, 2* ion bomb,weapon preigniter and some defense droids.
I´am pretty sure i was strong enough.

Google translate
Diky za pomoc,ale ja nemam problem cemukoli rozumet.Problem mam se skladbou vet,naskakuje mi to pouze v ceskem zneni s anglickym textem.Ve skole jsem mel rustinu a anglicky jsem se naucil za 20 let hrani her :).
SuperFrosty

Postby SuperFrosty » Sat Oct 05, 2013 9:54 am

Magor wrote:I have 2* burst laser mark 2, 2* ion bomb,weapon preigniter and some defense droids.
I´am pretty sure i was strong enough.

What ship did you choose? I could try to replicate the situation and see if it works for me.

Magor wrote:Google translate
Diky za pomoc,ale ja nemam problem cemukoli rozumet.Problem mam se skladbou vet,naskakuje mi to pouze v ceskem zneni s anglickym textem.Ve skole jsem mel rustinu a anglicky jsem se naucil za 20 let hrani her :).

Ah okay :)
Magor

Postby Magor » Sat Oct 05, 2013 11:17 am

Federation cruiser Type A.All max upgrade + Cloaking.I try plenty sectors and Mini Boss are still friendly.