ART NEEDED! Another desperate plea by the PC team.

Discuss and distribute tools and methods for modding. Moderator - Grognak
Woona

Re: ART NEEDED! Another desperate plea by the PC team.

Postby Woona » Thu Feb 28, 2019 3:08 pm

There are not many people around here, but project coalition guys are active and are constantly making new stuff. I am somewhat active, and I draw ships from scratch like you do. Most people just prefer relaxed atmosphere of Discord to forum posts.

About the sprites you made, I think they are awesome! My favorite version of the Zoltan ship is the first one (the longest). I feel that the Rock ship could grow into something great too. I love how much attention is put into small details.
KingdomKrafters

Postby KingdomKrafters » Thu Feb 28, 2019 5:53 pm

Wow I didn't realize you would have so much stuff for us! A lot of this will be really cool to use in a ship pack once we actually make one.... The rock one is really cool and that zoltan ship could be a really formidable enemy... hardest thing about getting cool art from other people is figuring out what to do with it. Thanks (again) for all of the really amazing ships!
PLIOU

Postby PLIOU » Wed Mar 06, 2019 12:23 pm

Hello!
I finished with the Rock ship . It's made from scratch so I hope it fits the ftl art style .
Woona gave some advice about the colours and shadows and I think it helped alot . Thanks Woona !
The zoltan ship I sent you previously , I think it looks very ugly , you really don't have to use it .
For this rock ship I have 2 versions . One looks like chicken ! The other looks more normal .
I made a player version , https://www.dropbox.com/s/5pl5xo0lhrfim ... k.ftl?dl=0
It includes good cloak image and gibs also , but not very interesting to play at the moment. It also is bit small for this purpose .
So best use for this , is as an enemy ship , everyone can use it if you like it .

Here are the images :
Image Image Image

Edit : I have a third version but it needs some repaint .

Last edit : Hope you like these !
alternative colours :
Image Image Image