[WEAPON DUMP] Arfy's Assorted Scrapyard

Discuss and distribute tools and methods for modding. Moderator - Grognak
Arfy

[WEAPON DUMP] Arfy's Assorted Scrapyard

Postby Arfy » Sat Sep 02, 2017 2:23 am

This is going to be a small post (for now) containing a few amount of weapon sheets that I've made for fun and have no use for them. They are free to use, remember to credit me if you use it.

I've designed this weapon to be a rail-gun for my weapon pack, but felt rail-gun weapons were a bit over-saturated.

The younger cousin of the one-shot rail-gun, meant to be a two shot burst weapon. Uses the same projectile as the rail-gun above.

A chain-power mini beam weapon. Made out of boredom.

Chain Mini-Beam's way bigger brother.

A much older design, it was lazily smashed together before the use of GIMP.

Another old design that I made, originally meant to be a two-shot-per charge charger weapon. Scrapped because of how small of it and left it behind.

Chain-Hull laser, i'm not sure if I did the barrel rotation correctly.

Heavy-Tech Laser

Enjoy and remember to credit me! ^^
Last edited by Arfy on Sat Sep 16, 2017 6:05 am, edited 3 times in total.
Discord: ATLAS#9226
Arfy

Re: [WEAPON DUMP] Arfy's Assorted Scrapyard

Postby Arfy » Sun Sep 03, 2017 4:57 am

*lil bump*

Added Burst Railgun to free to use art yard.
Edit: Added Chain-Mini Beam MKII
Lamina

Postby Lamina » Sun Sep 10, 2017 10:48 am

---
Last edited by Lamina on Sun Oct 08, 2017 7:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Arfy

Postby Arfy » Sat Sep 16, 2017 6:06 am

*lil bump*

-Added Chain-Hull laser and Heavy-Tech Laser
Ferociousfeind

Postby Ferociousfeind » Tue Nov 07, 2017 1:44 am

Can I also dump? I half-heartedly try to make my first weapon, but all the difficulties and little inconveniences piled up way too quickly, so I just stopped trying. Mayhaps someone else can find a use for this? Feel free to touch it up as well. But if you use it, make sure to at least credit me pls?
Don't worry, it's not blurry, it's just been resized by the forum. It is 55 images long (40 of which are a very lively reloading animation ^u^), each frame is 22 pixels wide, including the 1-pixel buffer I put there for convenience (a trackpad isn't exactly the most accurate with dragging ;__;), given the deactivated frame (the first one) is #0, the 40th frame is the charged frame, and 45 is the shoot frame. Meaning 1-40 is the charge animation, 41-45 is the shoot animation, and 45-54 is the cooldown animation. It should fire 5 ion bolts for the 4 glowing bulbs plus the green light, and should take ~20 seconds to charge up if it's going to be balanced. It is NOT a charge weapon, but if you want to rework it to make it a charge weapon, that's fine too. Then again I don't have a say in how you reformat and reuse this. :P
Arfy

Postby Arfy » Tue Nov 07, 2017 2:26 am

Ferociousfeind wrote:Can I also dump?

Hmm, originally planned this to be my own weapon dump, but sure!

Either way, I think you did a really nice job with the weapon! (Especially since you used a track-pad, hats to you -- I'd recommend to use the arrow keys to move around stuff)

Just saying, making the weapon a charge laser would make the weapon ~130 frames for a 5 charge laser and ~115 frames for a 4 charge laser. (Since you need to repeat the firing animation per shot)
Ferociousfeind

Postby Ferociousfeind » Fri Nov 10, 2017 2:25 am

Well, that sounds about right, running at 60fps. Though if FTL's at 30fps it might be a problem.