[Tool] Lordrockit's Weapon creator

Discuss and distribute tools and methods for modding. Moderator - Grognak
lordrockit

[Tool] Lordrockit's Weapon creator

Postby lordrockit » Mon Mar 09, 2015 4:21 am

Hello all,
I am Lordrockit, a fellow modder, and aspiring 3d artist. After having many years of HTML practice/learning what have you, I have make this, a tool for making weapons. Yes i know, i have a dead thread for a WIP version of this, but This is more finished, and is better, also offline.

I will make a video for this later, but for now, you can have this, a mostly finished version, and it dosen't have bugs.

if you need anything let me know, and please request features for me to make so, for now, have fun modding.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/v6sdah8et73y2s3/ftlwc.zip?dl=0 (out of date the new 2.0 verson with new gui(see below posts) is not done yet)
Last edited by lordrockit on Thu Jun 18, 2015 4:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
FTL lordrockit's weapon creator. Lordrockit- programer, 3d artist, gamer
TheFallenAngel359

Re: [Tool] Lordrockit's Weapon creator

Postby TheFallenAngel359 » Tue Mar 10, 2015 12:14 am

I'm new to creating weapons, so when I found this, I was ecstatic. However, I'm not entirely sure how to use this. Can someone explain this to me please?
lordrockit

Postby lordrockit » Tue Mar 17, 2015 4:37 am

I am very sorry, my internet has been derp resently. it is easy, just make an image, put it in the images/weapons folder from superluminal. put bullet anim in their to, then input the values into the program, click generate, put coed in respected files put sound in audio\waves\weapons must be wav
Anthonest

Postby Anthonest » Wed Mar 25, 2015 11:26 pm

lordrockit wrote:I am very sorry, my internet has been derp resently. it is easy, just make an image, put it in the images/weapons folder from superluminal. put bullet anim in their to, then input the values into the program, click generate, put coed in respected files put sound in audio\waves\weapons must be wav

Perhaps im not looking hard enough but you said Program? I really don't see a program?
thejinjaninja

Postby thejinjaninja » Sat Apr 11, 2015 11:18 am

You run the index.html
Umm...
lordrockit

Postby lordrockit » Wed Apr 15, 2015 4:18 am

thejinjaninja wrote:You run the index.html

thank you, im making a vid/pictures or something on how to use it soon, havent had time yet, pc broke down, just got new one lel.
lordrockit

Postby lordrockit » Wed May 27, 2015 11:40 am

I'm very sorry for lsck of updates and what-not, resent family problems made the majority of my free time go to helping out, and with what i had left, i didn't want to do much work, i just wanted to lay down and play honster hunter 4 ultimate. i don't want to get into what exactly is going on mostly because its none of your bisiness and its 5am here, but the problems started and wern't too bd so i had more free time, then it got worse, and to top it all off my new laptop died(have a new one now) and i lost a lot of work on other projects(laptop was only 7months old when it died) and ive been working on all my projects little by little. but i digress, my plans are to work on this more in a month or 2 once everything setles.
lordrockit

Postby lordrockit » Thu Jun 18, 2015 4:04 pm

Working On V2.0!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D 8-)
so much work hope fully this will be easyer to work with
wip gui.png