[WIP] Star Trek Complete Overhaul Mod

Discuss and distribute tools and methods for modding. Moderator - Grognak
OneShot17

[WIP] Star Trek Complete Overhaul Mod

Postby OneShot17 » Mon Jul 21, 2014 4:10 pm

I have been working on a complete overhaul mod for FTL that replaces ALL ships in the game with Star Trek ships. It will contain all 6 classes the Enterprise appeared in (NX-class, Constitution class (2), Excelsior class, Ambassador class, Galaxy class, and Sovereign class) as well as the main ships from the remaining two shows (Intrepid and Defiant classes). For the remaining two classes, it will be the Galaxy refit (with the three warp nacelles and the OP phaser cannon XDXDXD) replacing Federation cruiser and the Prometheus class that appeared in the Voyager episode "Message in a Bottle". I already have the NX-class, Sovereign class, and Defiant class ships completed, though the weapons still need balancing. I would appreciate help with rewriting the events since this will be a complete overhaul mod and events will need to be changed accordingly. Here is the link to some screenshots:

https://sites.google.com/site/ftlstartr ... reenshots/

I would put downloads up except for the fact that it all comes in 8 different .FTL files since I haven't bothered to combine them yet. All ships are made with Superluminal, weapon artwork is from the original Star Trek Universe "overhaul" mod.

Most ships come with a full crew compliment. Under the normal game, this would be unbalanced, but when I have completed the mod, it will be balanced.

EDIT: Downloads are available here: https://sites.google.com/site/ftlstartr ... downloads/
Like I said, it's in 8 different ftl mods, so download whichever ones you want. Please note that all ships require the basic "core mod" that has all of the weapons and the new backgrounds for the hangar and menu. Enjoy!
Last edited by OneShot17 on Tue Jul 29, 2014 6:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MaxMillionare

Re: [WIP] Star Trek Complete Overhaul Mod

Postby MaxMillionare » Thu Jul 24, 2014 4:41 am

looks nice but you might want to fix the black and yellow checkered sqaures on the enterprise
OneShot17

Re: [WIP] Star Trek Complete Overhaul Mod

Postby OneShot17 » Tue Jul 29, 2014 6:01 pm

Yeah I know. It has a few problems. Like I said, it's a WIP.