[W.I.P.]The Federation Strikes Back- Rebirth

Discuss and distribute tools and methods for modding. Moderator - Grognak
dalolorn

Re: [W.I.P.]The Federation Strikes Back- Rebirth

Postby dalolorn » Tue Feb 25, 2014 3:07 pm

I just wanted to note that I will not be able to provide assistance in any form (not that I've managed to do so until now, but whatever) due to leaving these forums for at least a year.
engi

Postby engi » Tue Feb 25, 2014 8:57 pm

It should work. You just need to get Slipstream, the current mod manager - and patch it in.

However, to my knowledge, the beta has yet to start - so you'll have to settle for my ship mod instead. ;)[/quote]
iuse slipsteream cause i use ce[/quote]
You use Slipstream because you use CE? Slipstream is the general mod manager. And as an important note, The Federation Strikes Back will be completely incompatible with CE. Period.[/quote]

Ok but I need slipstream to install it and in this case uninstall it pm when there's a avlible beta
legoracer171

Postby legoracer171 » Wed Mar 12, 2014 1:32 am

Unfortunately I have not posted enough to PM, is there any other way for me to contact you?
English Narwhal

Postby English Narwhal » Wed Mar 12, 2014 3:37 am

legoracer171 wrote:Unfortunately I have not posted enough to PM, is there any other way for me to contact you?

Erm, as much as I'd like to say there is a rush, TFSB Rebirth is a bit on the backburner at the moment as I concentrate fully on Infinite Space 2. Nevertheless, I expect a very beta playable version to appear in the next month or so. Email me at lingualanimalstudios@gmail.com!
Tristana

Postby Tristana » Thu Mar 20, 2014 4:11 am

ahh English Narwhal. I Sent you a Email Applying for Beta Tester For this Mod. Please Reply :D
wigster

Postby wigster » Wed Jul 09, 2014 3:56 am

I would like to apply to the beta test,If I can I will send you crash logs upon request
Criram2

Postby Criram2 » Sat Oct 04, 2014 11:45 pm

Hello my name is Cristian. I would like to test your mod and let you know how it looks so far. I will only give you constructive critism to help you figure out how to make the mod better. I am not a youtube commentator though so i will not uplode any videos to my channel. But please consider me as one of your beta testers and i will not let you down. If you want me to beta test here is my email(exotics.pro@gmail.com) made the account when i was 10 please forgive the childish address :lol: . Please consider me and thank you for your time.
Awesome Warlord

Postby Awesome Warlord » Thu Mar 05, 2015 10:29 pm

I wish To Beta Test
stylesrj

Postby stylesrj » Thu Mar 05, 2015 11:23 pm

Awesome Warlord wrote:I wish To Beta Test

Close but no cigar. Can you please check the use-by-date before bumping up old threads?
Awesome Warlord

Postby Awesome Warlord » Thu Mar 05, 2015 11:30 pm

stylesrj wrote:
Awesome Warlord wrote:I wish To Beta Test

Close but no cigar. Can you please check the use-by-date before bumping up old threads?

Why can't I beta test