How to do video of Grognaks mod

Distribute and discuss mods that are functional. Moderator - Grognak
Grumpy

How to do video of Grognaks mod

Postby Grumpy » Tue Nov 06, 2012 11:04 pm

can some one please make a video of how to download grognaks mod? i have steam and i don't want to brake anything so ya lease help! :(
dante2ndadvent

Re: How to do video of Grognaks mod

Postby dante2ndadvent » Wed Nov 07, 2012 8:04 am

therunawaybros615 wrote:
Grumpy wrote:can some one please make a video of how to download grognaks mod? i have steam and i don't want to brake anything so ya lease help! :(

No video is required. I'll tell you in these steps.

1. Download GMM
2.Extract all files from the folder you download (Which is GMM) and place ALL of the items into your FTL folder. In your case, the FTL location is in your steam folder named "common"
3. Place all of the mods you downloaded in the mods folder, which also comes with GMM.
4. Open up Modman and select your mods.
5. HAVE FUN :D

...finally got it working.

...move ALL the files into the FTL folder, not just the GMM itself. In hindsight, kinda makes sense.

Thanks man.
Grumpy

Re: How to do video of Grognaks mod

Postby Grumpy » Wed Nov 07, 2012 9:25 pm

therunawaybros615 wrote:
Grumpy wrote:can some one please make a video of how to download grognaks mod? i have steam and i don't want to brake anything so ya lease help! :(

No video is required. I'll tell you in these steps.

1. Download GMM
2.Extract all files from the folder you download (Which is GMM) and place ALL of the items into your FTL folder. In your case, the FTL location is in your steam folder named "common"
3. Place all of the mods you downloaded in the mods folder, which also comes with GMM.
4. Open up Modman and select your mods.
5. HAVE FUN :D

Thanks man ill try it out :D
p.s do you have to restart steam?