The Arcadia from Captain Harlock: Space Pirate

Distribute and discuss mods that are functional. Moderator - Grognak
Skullivan Bones

The Arcadia from Captain Harlock: Space Pirate

Postby Skullivan Bones » Mon Feb 03, 2020 11:37 pm

cloak engaged! replaces the stealth ship 1 with my first go at the Arcadia from Captain Harlock issa oldie but goodie anime about a space pirate captain... named harlock ship image isn't the best since i puled it off google image search but i gets the job done and works, functioning shields included this time. once again i'll probably revisit this with some custom pixel art assets and such but for now its al vanilla weapons and junk.

https://1drv.ms/u/s!Aq_AxbxsNMmmgqIl3C4 ... A?e=gD2aaJ

i again included a link to a google doc folder since i don't know if you can upload and download images/files directly to the forum. or at least i don't know how to do it :P

might have less missiles then is balanced properly since only recently began replaying the game and i don't rarely use misses when i play so im not sure how many starting missiles is balanced. you guys can always poke me if it's not enough and i would be happy to bump the starting amount up some.

next ship i want to do is the bebop from cowboy bebop however i would have to actually make custom art for the hull since i coudn't find any images on google that would work, so its gonna be a minute before that gets done. will probably give the yamato customs assets for the rooms and weapons before i do a whole ship.

anyways hope you al enjoy the mod!