[TOOL] Bingo Generator by KBA3u

Distribute and discuss mods that are functional. Moderator - Grognak
bamalf

[TOOL] Bingo Generator by KBA3u

Postby bamalf » Fri Jan 25, 2019 7:20 pm

Image______________Image
In bingo, player must accomplish goals, marking them on the card. If a line of 5 completed goals is collected, the player wins. The central cell is always marked as a completed goal, this makes it easier to win.

The eraser icon clears all marks from the field.
The dices icon generates a new bingo by selecting random cards from the selected preset.
The folder icon allows you to change the selected bingo preset.

You can add your own goal cards to the preset, for this, place the images in the folder with the rest of the cards, calling them in numerical order.
You can create your own presets by creating a new folder next to existing ones and fill it with your own images, by analogy with other presets. There must be a minimum of 24 tasks cards.

This program can be used to create bingo for other games, not only for FTL.

You can also create your own presets and write me so that I add them to the existing ones in downloads.

KBA3u for this tool
Biohazard063 for the idea of this
ZerBase for the English version of Vanilla and Arsenal bingo

Download: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1PdI7V ... OvsVfRwZKq

Download Multiverse ENG by Kix https://drive.google.com/file/d/1zSsvop ... cYjxJ6o-Y-
Last edited by bamalf on Sun Jul 26, 2020 10:02 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Image Image Image
KingdomKrafters

Re: [TOOL] Bingo Generator by KBA3u

Postby KingdomKrafters » Sat Jan 26, 2019 9:19 pm

Jeez Bamalf I really don't know how you keep releasing this stuff, this thing is amazing. It definitely helps spice up regular old vanilla gameplay by adding an objective. If only you could make money off of this stuff...
bamalf

Postby bamalf » Sat Jan 26, 2019 9:28 pm

Thank. In fact, it was my friend who made this program at my request. :)
Image Image Image
ZerBase

Postby ZerBase » Sat Jan 26, 2019 11:40 pm

Well, here's my first post:

Before this was created, I used to make FTL BINGO images by simply using an image editor like Photoshop and Aseprite so Biohazard063 could use them in his streams, but it was hard to balance and edit the image constantly considering what the game throws at you. Which is why Bamalf asked KBA3u to make a BINGO software about this is the result.

And thanks to Bamalf and KBA3u, everyone can modify and create their own versions of BINGO of FTL and other games as well.

So I hope everyone is having fun with this tool :D
Last edited by ZerBase on Thu Jul 13, 2023 2:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
TheMultiverseTeam

Postby TheMultiverseTeam » Sun Jul 26, 2020 7:34 pm

Made a set of tiles for Multiverse;
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1zSsvopiw3-QlxHDqQaLv6ucYjxJ6o-Y-/view?usp=sharing

Just extract the folder inside the zip file into the images folder in the bingo tool, then launch the exe, select the folder icon, and select Multiverse.
As of the moment, they're only available in English.