[Music] Comet Hunter's FTL-inspired Music Mod

Distribute and discuss mods that are functional. Moderator - Grognak
Anistuffs

[Music] Comet Hunter's FTL-inspired Music Mod

Postby Anistuffs » Tue Apr 11, 2017 11:07 am

This mod adds two music tracks (with Explore and Battle versions for both) created by my cousin brother Comet Hunter a.k.a. Anubhab Sett, in various sectors of the game. The tracks are heavily inspired by Ben Prunty and have been lauded by many FTL players as a great addition to the game. The tracks are also part of the Captain's Edition modpack.

Listen on Youtube before downloading:
Of course you shouldn't download anything willy-nilly on the internet. So, you can listen to these tracks on Youtube before downloading the mod :)

Deepspace Sonar A (Explore version)
Deepspace Sonar B (Battle version)

Cosmic Pulse A (Explore version)
Cosmic Pulse B (Battle version)

Download:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B0XGwV ... knOpNrLu5A

If you're playing Captain's Edition with the associated music mod, you already have these music in the game :)

Permission:

Thank you for your interest. Feel free to visit my brother's channel and let him know your feedback regarding the music pieces. If you're interested in hearing more of his music, both his channels include many other pieces he made. If you're specifically looking for FTL-esque tracks, drop by his Bandcamp page for a full 11-track soundtrack album of space/sci-fi music goodness made for an FTL fanfic by yours truly :D
Last edited by Anistuffs on Wed Oct 20, 2021 3:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
Anistuffs - The Indian Let's Player.
Here's my Youtube channel with over 1500 LP videos: https://www.youtube.com/user/Anistuffs
Why not pop over and say hi :)
R4V3-0N

Re: [Music] Comet Hunter's FTL-inspired Music Mod

Postby R4V3-0N » Thu Apr 13, 2017 3:28 pm

Haven't downloaded (yet), but the tracks are very good from what I hear on Youtube. It's a shame we do not get more music mods.

My personnel favourite is Deepspace Sonar A!
R4V3-0N, a dreamer.
LaytheDragon

Re: [Music] Comet Hunter's FTL-inspired Music Mod

Postby LaytheDragon » Thu Apr 13, 2017 7:33 pm

Great music. I am already familiar with Sonar from playing CE, but I have never heard (of) Cosmic Pulse. I am definitely adding it to my install soon.