[MOD] Ship Customizer

Distribute and discuss mods that are functional. Moderator - Grognak
OtakuMage

Re: [MOD] Ship Customizer

Postby OtakuMage » Fri Jul 31, 2020 12:37 am

I don't know if this mod is still being supported, but I loaded it up and there is no option on the main menu for ship customization.
mr_easy_money

Postby mr_easy_money » Sun Aug 02, 2020 8:09 pm

OtakuMage wrote:I don't know if this mod is still being supported, but I loaded it up and there is no option on the main menu for ship customization.

that's because the mod does not customize ships from the main menu. as per the instructions it occurs after you select a ship and start a game:
sul wrote:This is a mod that allows to customize and test your ship at first beacon
sul wrote:2.) Start the game and select the Ship Customizer Option. You receive the "Ship Customizer Beacon" augment, choose a starting scrap and loose all fuel.

3.) Keep waiting on the star map to improve and test your ship.
Catfishking666

Postby Catfishking666 » Sun Aug 16, 2020 7:09 pm

For some reason this mod hasnt been working it just stays at the scrap menu at start up and never changes you even try to leave the menu and it doesn't work
TheXemol

Postby TheXemol » Mon Aug 17, 2020 6:48 pm

@Sul Hi! Desperately want this mod to work, but it doesn't. I don't receive the dialogue screen to modify my ship at beacon 1. It is the only mod I have installed right now (besides CE) and I have tried every combination of installing/patching the mod. I am stupidly frustrated right now and would appreciate any help! :D
zackyang

Postby zackyang » Sat Aug 29, 2020 8:32 pm

Hi Mr Easy Money -- I really love your work and would like to hire you for a game project I'm working on -- do you have contact information? You can reach out to me at webworker1@protonmail.com and I'll provide my actual personal email address (don't want my real email getting spambotted).

mr_easy_money wrote:
OtakuMage wrote:I don't know if this mod is still being supported, but I loaded it up and there is no option on the main menu for ship customization.

that's because the mod does not customize ships from the main menu. as per the instructions it occurs after you select a ship and start a game:
sul wrote:This is a mod that allows to customize and test your ship at first beacon
sul wrote:2.) Start the game and select the Ship Customizer Option. You receive the "Ship Customizer Beacon" augment, choose a starting scrap and loose all fuel.

3.) Keep waiting on the star map to improve and test your ship.