[AE][CE] SCRAMBLE MENU: in-game Sandbox/Cheat Menu

Distribute and discuss mods that are functional. Moderator - Grognak
meranti811

Re: [AE][CE] SCRAMBLE MENU: in-game Sandbox/Cheat Menu

Postby meranti811 » Mon Nov 28, 2016 4:47 am

ok thanks, i thought that you didn't need the scramble_menu if u install scramble_CE. You might wanna make sure to have people install scramble_CE on top of scramble_menu.
sul

Postby sul » Mon Nov 28, 2016 5:12 am

meranti811 wrote:ok thanks, i thought that you didn't need the scramble_menu if u install scramble_CE. You might wanna make sure to have people install scramble_CE on top of scramble_menu.

ok Ill try to clarify that thanks
Endgame

Postby Endgame » Sat Dec 31, 2016 6:00 pm

Scramble menu's not working in the latest version of Slipstream, 1.6. I've reinstalled it twice and I've done it in the correct order twice, and it doesn't work. Maybe you should update it to 1.6?
sul

Postby sul » Sun Jan 01, 2017 1:46 pm

Endgame wrote:Scramble menu's not working in the latest version of Slipstream, 1.6. I've reinstalled it twice and I've done it in the correct order twice, and it doesn't work. Maybe you should update it to 1.6?

I just verified it works fine if patched alone so I guess it is an issue with other mods you patched, maybe some mod that modifies the first beacon. Let me know and I will try to fix compatibility.
sul

Postby sul » Sun Jan 01, 2017 6:01 pm

A new version of the scramble menu is out. Menu opens instantly, faster browsing, and all sandbox battles are available at first beacon of Crystal Homeworld.
Endgame

Postby Endgame » Mon Jan 02, 2017 4:22 pm

sul wrote:
Endgame wrote:Scramble menu's not working in the latest version of Slipstream, 1.6. I've reinstalled it twice and I've done it in the correct order twice, and it doesn't work. Maybe you should update it to 1.6?

I just verified it works fine if patched alone so I guess it is an issue with other mods you patched, maybe some mod that modifies the first beacon. Let me know and I will try to fix compatibility.

I'm running my mods in this order:

Ark Royale [ship]
CE
CE Resources
RWP [weapons mod]
SCRAMBLE MENU
SCRAMBLE MENU CE

Still doesn't work.
sul

Postby sul » Mon Jan 02, 2017 5:28 pm

Endgame wrote:
sul wrote:

I'm running my mods in this order:

Ark Royale [ship]
CE
CE Resources
RWP [weapons mod]
SCRAMBLE MENU
SCRAMBLE MENU CE

Still doesn't work.

Try this patching order:
CE Resources
CE (patch after CE Resources)
RWP (shouldnt matter when you patch it as it only adds content)
Ark Royale (patch after CE because CE also modifies player ships)
Scramble Menu (use last version posted yesterday).

Maybe try patching first CE then add new mods one by one and retest each time. With the latest Scramble menu from yesterday, you dont need the CE add-on anymore: the content from CE and RAD-82s weapon is always available at the bottom of the menu in blue.
Endgame

Postby Endgame » Mon Jan 02, 2017 9:50 pm

Still doesn't work.[/quote]
Try this patching order:
CE Resources
CE (patch after CE Resources)
RWP (shouldnt matter when you patch it as it only adds content)
Ark Royale (patch after CE because CE also modifies player ships)
Scramble Menu (use last version posted yesterday).

Maybe try patching first CE then add new mods one by one and retest each time. With the latest Scramble menu from yesterday, you dont need the CE add-on anymore: the content from CE and RAD-82s weapon is always available at the bottom of the menu in blue.[/quote]
Not even just CE and the Scramble Menu will work. Still trying.
sul

Postby sul » Tue Jan 03, 2017 6:35 am

You are right actually I am having a problem with CE too ! Everything works fine (including CE with the scramble menu etc...), but when CE is patched launching FTL from Slipstream fails (it closes after the CE menu loads). So try this: 1) Patch everything with Slipstream. 2) Close Slipstream. 3) Launch FTL independently. Im reporting this to CE too.
Fritz1776

Postby Fritz1776 » Wed Dec 20, 2017 7:04 pm

I know this might be a forlorn hope but I wouldn't mind seeing the option to upgrade your already present crew members being added. I really like having my starting crew be really distinct with specific portraits and everything so being able to upgrade them would be really nice for me. Plus, it gives the ability to just upgrade certain skills but maybe not others so it isn't an all or nothing affair.