[MOD][GMM]SSk77 Mod's [USS Enterprise now]

Distribute and discuss mods that are functional. Moderator - Grognak
piper82

Re: [MOD][GMM]ProjectX [v2.7] Soon -> USS Enterprise

Postby piper82 » Tue Sep 25, 2012 6:26 pm

kuraiken wrote:I removed all the files from the folder, replaced them with my backup files, placed GMM 1.3 inside, put the newest file into the mods folder, started the game with it (made sure to see the process in the dos window with the mod being actually packed into the data) and checked the ship loadout. Kestrel still has standard loadout, so again, it didn't work. No idea why it doesn't work when others do. :/

EDIT: Tried an uninstall as well, again, it didn't work.

do you have multiple copies of the game on disk and are you sure you are trying to run modded copy of the game if you do?
kuraiken

Postby kuraiken » Tue Sep 25, 2012 6:58 pm

I'm having exactly one FTL folder. Inside I have everything again in a backup folder.
But on reinstalling, I only had one vanilla folder, no backups no nothing. No save file either.
1. Installed it vanilla in a single folder, one copy nothing else.
2. Packed the Modmanager into the folder
3. Put the file into the mods folder, renamed it to .ftl ending.
4. Used the modmanager to mod the game into having the mod, watched the dos window, made sure it reported the patching and no errors.
5. Started the Game. Ships remain the same. :(
SSk77

Postby SSk77 » Tue Sep 25, 2012 8:23 pm

Strange, do you want a data.dat and resource.dat already packed ? I can do it for you, just tell me.
And please, you that are using my mod, give suggestions and say what you think about it!
kuraiken

Postby kuraiken » Tue Sep 25, 2012 9:27 pm

You could, but I guess it'd be some effort to put it up, since those are pretty big.
The thing is, I have no idea what the problem is.
I've tried a number of other mods, one didn't let itself be loaded, but the other two replaced ships and worked flawlessly. Are you sure you don't have the ressource files changed in the game as well and we're using different versions? I have no other idea what else it could be.
SSk77

Postby SSk77 » Tue Sep 25, 2012 11:29 pm

kuraiken wrote:You could, but I guess it'd be some effort to put it up, since those are pretty big.
The thing is, I have no idea what the problem is.
I've tried a number of other mods, one didn't let itself be loaded, but the other two replaced ships and worked flawlessly. Are you sure you don't have the ressource files changed in the game as well and we're using different versions? I have no other idea what else it could be.

My files are updated... one thing you could do is unpack your game data.dat and add my content... But really, I could upload it for you and custom graphics you could install manually... so it wouldn't be big.
kuraiken

Postby kuraiken » Wed Sep 26, 2012 2:51 pm

Yeah if you want we can try that. I't be a really helpful if someone else could confirm that it works for him, though.
SSk77

Re: [MOD][GMM]SSk77 Mod's

Postby SSk77 » Wed Sep 26, 2012 6:13 pm

Moved to FTL Mods
SSk77

Re: [MOD][GMM]SSk77 Mod's

Postby SSk77 » Wed Sep 26, 2012 11:36 pm

FIXED DOWNLOAD ONLY BY ADMs ON THE FTL MODS FORUM!
SSk77

Re: [MOD][GMM]SSk77 Mod's [USS Enterprise now]

Postby SSk77 » Fri Sep 28, 2012 12:09 am

Added one new weapon
Zalkida

Re: [MOD][GMM]SSk77 Mod's [USS Enterprise now]

Postby Zalkida » Thu Oct 11, 2012 1:04 am

Ok, the ProjectX mod isn't working for me. I've tried every single version that is up, and the closest I've gotten is a Kestral A with a plasma thing and an engi crew member, with version 2.7. Every version seems to work in GMM, but when you start the game up, nothing is different. I'm not sure if I'm completly missing something or what. Any help is appreciated. Thanks, Zalkida Mirnath
Zalkida Mirnath - Fear the Assassian